• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Draege
    • Nov 2001

VirtualDub problem with output audio

I don't know much about the legality of these things, so

*Hyopothetical situation:

I download 600+mb dvd-rips off a file sharing program and use VirtualDub to extract my favorite scenes.. After doing it for a while I've learned alot of tricks around certain bugs and whatnot, and haven't had any real trouble. I downloaded a clip recently that when played normally, is fine, but when I extract scenes (I always use direct stream for video/audio) the audio is warped forward in the new clip. Anyone know how this can be fixed?
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

sorry for not offering THE solution you are looking for, but i'd suggest you try different versions of virtualdub and a new nandub version!

Comment

• saltiel
      • Nov 2001

I have the same problem. I started with a perfect Divx AVI of a full length movie and EVERY clip I make with Virtualdub has wildly out of sync audio even though I'm using direct stream mode on both audio and video and the frame rate is 23.976.
      Also, the avi's that are cut from the original do not play smoothly.
      Lastly, I tried to cut the entire AVI to see if it just needed to be processed and the result (which is within 2mb of the original file size) does not play smoothly.

Any ideas?

Comment

• UncasMS
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2001

so did you try any other version of virtualdub or did you try nandub???

Comment

• saltiel
          • Nov 2001

I had the latest VD, but in the last 15 minutes I located Nandub, installed it and tried it out -- works perfectly without a hassle.
          Great improvement to the original.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎