Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catman209
    • Nov 2001

Flask Version .6

I have two questions. Im using the .6 version of Flask but I also have the previous version.

How can I get my Panasonic Mpeg Plugin to work in Flask?

How can I get the new version of Flask to do multiple jobs? It always stops after the first file. Thanks very much.

Catman
  • Fruitmaker
    • Nov 2001

dont know about that plugin, cause i dont use flask (try mpeg2avi... that is much faster, but not so easy to use...).

if u wanna encode a complete movie, dont open the vobs, open the .ifo File instead. and voilá. There u have it.

have Fun...
    There is always a way u can handle it...

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

the plugin you'll need is called THUNDER-MISM-PLUGIN

but i agree with fruitmaker: mpeg2avi is much faster. only problem is de-interlacing does not work

for a guide on PX3's MPEG2AVI take a look at my dvd backup guide

my number one, however, is NANDUB!
      Last edited by UncasMS; 13 Nov 2001, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• Catman209
        • Nov 2001

Flask .6

Thanks for that reply. That saved me a lot of time and trouble. I have one more question. Please understand that I am new to all of this. Flask has a thing called BBMpeg encoder that I have been using for the output. My understanding is that after I use Flask and I have the output set to this BBMpeg, my file will be suitable for a Video CD. The problem is that Nero or Easy CD Creator will not accept the file. Thus, I have to encode it again using Tmpge. I have a plug in for Panasonic encoder but its version 2.0 and it needs 2.1 or higher. Can you recommend any other plug in I can use that will be faster then the BBmpeg as it is very slow. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Catman

tsfrance@pacbell.net

Comment

• UncasMS
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2001

well to tell you the truth, i hardly make vcd or svcd but for sure i never used flask for that.

the fastest encoder i know of is cce (cinema craft encoder), which does however, not always work on all machines.

if cce will not work, i'd use tmpeg and to transcode to mpeg1/2.

good luck

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎