Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > General > General Computing

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2018, 05:13 PM   #1

Default How Can I Play Spotify on Amazon Echo?

My parents bought me an Amazon Echo. I know it can play Amazon Music but I've subscribed Spotify Premium for a half year. I don't want to change. I know a converter is important. So, I wonder if TuneFab Spotify Music Converter can hold this work?
jokerxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2019, 02:28 PM   #2

If you are Premium users, you can try to connect your Spotify account to your Amazon Echo.
Step 1: Start by opening up the Amazon Echo app on your phone and tap on the menu button in the top-left corner of the screen, and then tap "setting".

Step 2: Under the list of Alexa Devices, you’ll see Account. In the Account list, tap on Music & Media.

Step 3: Then, under Music Services tap on Spotify. You can either link your existing Spotify account or sign up for one. Tap the link highlighted in blue, where it says link account on Spotify.com.

Step 4: On the next screen Connect Alexa to Spotify by logging into your Spotify account or sign up for Spotify.

Step 5: Now that you’re accounts are linked to Alexa. Let’s talk about playing some music through the Spotify music application.

For Spotify Free users, if you want to play music on Amazon Echo, you can try NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter.
Jacques Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2019, 08:22 PM   #3

There is no direct Spotify app on Amazon Echo, but you can use a professional Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify files offline and convert them to Echo compatible audio files.
Yes, Tunefab is a choice. But for me, I'd like to use AudFree Spotify Music Converter, which is available for Mac and Windows computer. Besides, the output quality is the most important reason why I choose it. It runs at 5x faster speed to keep 100% original audio quality (320 kbps).
Annie_Yazbeck is offline   Reply With Quote