Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Software Forums > ImgBurn

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2006, 03:44 PM   #1

Default A question for Bluetach

Blutach, you seem to know just about all there is to know about burning and editing, could I ask you in your opinion what is the best combination of programmes to use to convert AVI files to DVD files and then create ISO files, shrink them to get more than one onto disc, and then burn them? At present I'm using AVI2DVD, DVD SHRINK, and IMAGEBURN. While I'm happy with the results, it is a slow and laborious process, usually taking approx. 3-4 hours per file. And If I want to leave the pc converting overnight I cant use my favourite encoder (Hanks encoder) on AVI2DVD, as I get a warning saying

"the insruction at "0x088e8bfc" referenced memory at "0x08913998". The memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program.

When I click OK it carries on converting and the results are fine, but unless I click OK it wont proceed, so I have to physically be there. Any ideas?

P.S. Sorry I spelled your handle wrong in the thread title.

Last edited by kingaaa; 29 Apr 2006 at 07:49 PM
kingaaa is offline   Reply With Quote