Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Video File Formats > MP4, MKV, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29 May 2008, 10:26 AM   #1

Default Convert Quicktime Trailer to x.264

Here's the deal, I've been playing Quicktime trailers from the Apple site for a while now, but I've been running into some audio problems. Some of the files are encoded as AAC LC at 48000Hz and work fine, but others are AAC LC at 44100Hz and the audio is very distorted. It's usually about 50/50 with the trailers I've been downloading.

I was looking to re-encode these files into x.264 anyway since that's the standard video encoding on my HTPC, but have run into some trouble with MeGUI. I've followed the "Xbox 360 H.264 Conversion Guide" and can encode the video fine, but the audio throws an error. Really the log just says "Error:" and then end of log.

Anybody have suggestions?

Thanks!
bluebomb is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)