Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Video File Formats > MP4, MKV, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2008, 07:33 PM   #1
Banned

Thumbs up How to extract audios from videos ? (use freeware)

Introduction

This instruction aims to teach you how to extract audios from videos and convert audios between popolar formats. Any audio converter is produced by anvsoft company,designed to extract the background music or sound from videos.

Suppotable formats

Suppotable Input Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, WMV, ASF, VOB, MPG, DV, M1V, M2V, MOV, MPEG-4, 3GP, RM, RMVB and FLV.
Supportable Output Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC and OGG.

Instructions

Step 1 Download
Download any audio converter at www.any-audio-converter.com and install it.

Step 2 Add Media Files
Click Add Media Files on the top of the main window and select the videos you want to convert.

Step 3 Set output format and Folder
Set output format and folder at the bottom of the main window. The default format is .mp3.
Step 4 Start encoding
Click Start encoding on the top of the main window to start encoding.

Please note that
* Any audio converter works on windows XP and windows vista 32-bit, but not windows vista 64-bit.

Last edited by blutach; 16 Jun 2008 at 08:56 PM
cloris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2008, 08:51 PM   #2
Not a god of digital video

The converter does not appear to work on AC3, so I am not sure how it can be "any" audio converter. Plus it says it is "currently" free. I am not sure if that means it will always be so, especially since it says click on download to try it.

Regards

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
[What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Last edited by blutach; 16 Jun 2008 at 09:00 PM
blutach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2008, 07:27 AM   #3
Lord of Digital Video
Lord of Digital Video

Exclamation

Cloris,

I guess you are promoting or selling the "CableNote" and the other AVC programs?

BTW, Cloris ... your any-audio-converter screenshot looks a lot like "Xili...." ... and their software is loaded with Trojans (according to various Forums) ... they happen to be out of China ...

I tried to figure out where is the company that offers this any-audio-converter freeware ... and I could not find anything on them!

Hmmm !!!

G!
gonwk is offline   Reply With Quote