Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Disc Formats > DVD Authoring and Editing

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2 May 2013, 11:40 PM   #1

Default DVD FLICK - Created DVD plays well in PC, plays not on DVD PLAYER

Hi.
A newbie (actually one day old) with DVD Flick, but thanks the very clear design of the program and good guides I burned a dvd, two times:

First burn: Transformed my video clip (by Ivisoft) to WMV format. Result: The plays ok by the pc but not by the dvd player Second burn: Transformed my video clip (by Ivisoft) to AVI format: Same negative result as above.
My dvd player accepts (among others) both WMV and AVI. It has earlier played ok with both the formats. Also accepts DIVX though I did not convert my video clip to that format yet.
Also, I had the proper settings made for the dvd player.

Thus, something went wrong in my selections with DVD Flick? I tried to carefully select the proper presets in all the areas (General, Video, Audio etc.). I did not use presets for Chapters etc. as I do not need them for my DVD output.
The audio volume was rather low when I played the dvd on the pc. What should one do with the presets in Project settings / Audio. I had the Volume modification in 100%.

Added problem: On my latest Create DVD operation Img Burn continued in the phase "Searching for SCSI/Atapi devices", and did not proceed further in the process. What went now wrong?

Help appreciated.
Sastor is offline   Reply With Quote