Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Disc Formats > DVD Authoring and Editing

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2004, 01:41 AM   #1

Default DVD MovieFactory 3 Disc Creator Edition Question

Howdy All,

The problem I am encountering is this:

I have produced an edited MPEG from Ulead Video Studio 7 and it was just a tiny bit too big to fit on the DVD so I ran the VIDEO_TS folder created from VS7 through DVDShrink and it compressed it a tiny bit and created the VIDEO_TS files the exact size to fit on the DVD. I burnt the DVD off using Nero and it plays just fine with all the effects, audio and everything. Since then I have wanted to fancy up this DVD a little and downloaded the trial version of DVD MovieFactory 3 Disc Creator Edition basically just to do a little authoring. I've imported the VIDEO_TS folder that was created using DVDShrink and all the video shows up just fine, the menu template that I used was filled with clips, I inserted a different background etc and played the DVD in the test viewer at the end of the authoring and all seems well. When I try to create the output files (I'm not burning at this point) to my hard drive it seems to start the rendering process and gets part way through and after a very long time, maybe a couple hours or so it won't go any further than 20%. So I check in Task Manager expecting to see "Program Not Responding" and it say's it's running but no progress is being made. So after a couple occations of this I just "End Task" as it's going nowhere. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in Advance,
Max
MAXIMUS01CAN is offline   Reply With Quote