Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Disc Formats > DVD Authoring and Editing

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 8 Jun 2004, 07:34 AM   #1

Default DVDReMakePRO 2.0 is OUT!

The NEW DVDReMake & DVDReMakePRO have been released... Dimad has out done himself...

If you ever wanted one editor to:
[list=1][*]ByPass Unwanted Video...[*]Replace Cells with blanks or custom cells...[*]Add Chapters...[*]Disable & Remove FBI Logos...[*]Disable & Remove Studio Logos...[*]Disable & Remove Unwanted Previews...[*]Disable, Remove, Add or Modify MENU BUTTONS...[*]View all aspects of the movie while making adjustments...[*]Correct damaged IFOs...[*]Combine your own compilations...[*]Add VTS with the click of a button...[*]Make changes to IFO commands without having to know HEX...[/list=1]
This one program eliminates the need for Title Blankers, MenuEdit, IfoEdit, Chapter Utilities, Title Editors...

Long after I no longer need compression tools thanks to dual layer DVD-Rs I'll still be using DVDReMakePRO to "make my disk the way I like it".

You have two versions to choose from... DVDReMake 2.0 and the more powerful DVDReMakePRO 2.0.

Thanks again Dimad for a killer tool...

All things DVD!
posunplugged.com or Check out the NEW DVDReMakePRO 2.0
geffroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 Jun 2004, 03:43 PM   #2
Administrator

Some more information:

DvdReMake Pro is a more advanced version of the standard DvdReMake, priced at the slightly higher price of $39.95 (the standard version is priced at $24.95).

Here's the description on the official site for DvdReMake Pro:

In addition to the DvdReMake capabilities DvdReMake Pro provides all the functionality needed to edit DVDs:

* Edit VM commands (all commands and valid combinations are supported);
* Modify buttons and color schemes in either still or motion menus;
* Easily change highlights colors;
* Edit and create new TitleSets, Titles, Chapters, ProgramChains, Programs;
* Move TitleSets, ProgramChains, commands within the disk or between different DVDs.

A demo version is available that has the following limitation:

* ability to export modified dvd

Last edited by admin; 9 Jun 2004 at 12:10 AM
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2004, 04:42 AM   #3

thanks alot for the info
jaycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2004, 10:04 AM   #4

If you'd like to go for the Prof version of DVDremake (I did) if you buy through this site you'll get a bit of a deal.

http://www.deano.dsl.pipex.com/dvdremake/dvdremake.htm
Old 20 Jul 2004, 05:50 PM   #5

We have offered that same deal since day one... All you need do is click on the DVDReMake link below our logo in this or any post of ours... It takes you to a special page on the Dimadsoft site where pricing is discounted for you... There is NO lower price!

However, just the mentioning of it on this site is cause to have this thread deleted and get us banned...

Just so you know it's nothing new... We made the decision to help you get DVDReMake 2.0, DVDReMake Pro and MenuEdit at the best possible price and take NOTHING in the way of profit for ourselves...

It's something we have done from the very begining... Others have since followed our lead...

Last edited by geffroman; 20 Jul 2004 at 05:56 PM
Old 22 Jul 2004, 11:39 AM   #6

geffroman

I didn't say there wasn't another source; I was just suggesting a location with a lower price than the one that was mentioned only two posts before mine. The website I posted is indirectly connected to Dimad.soft.

It’s run BY MackemX who is working directly with Dimad in the development of DVDremake, He was also one of the authors of DVD Stripper. I know because I've had discussions with them both, recently and just prior to the most recent release of DVDremake.

In fact Dimad asked me for some minor assistance prior to that release so that he could resolve an issue with the “right click, strip all angles function.” Which I provided and which was among the important changes of the latest release.

Last edited by Sophocles; 22 Jul 2004 at 12:52 PM
Sophocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2004, 01:30 PM   #7

I'm well aware of MackemXs participation in the development... I was already on the team when he joined us and I was thrilled that he did... If you own DVDReMakePro just Click on the ABOUT menu to see me listed right there...

MackemX followed my NO PROFIT lead on Dimad's products and I applaud him for it... It makes no difference how you get to Dimad's page as long as you follow my link or MackemX's link you'll get the FULL discount offered to us...

I simply felt I should point this out as your post clearly promoted MackemX as THE SOURCE to get this deal when it is something I started and frankly, I'd like Dimad to see the results of my efforts when I help him by starting threads such as this...

I just wanted to put all the cards on the table so that your post does not derail my efforts entirely...
Old 23 Jul 2004, 02:11 PM   #8

My apology, I shouldn't be choosing sides, I didn't know. I'll keep you equally mentioned in any future posts about DVDremake.

Last edited by Sophocles; 23 Jul 2004 at 02:15 PM
Old 28 Jul 2004, 10:12 PM   #9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hi Sophocles , it's all about referrals I guess

I don't think it's a matter of who was first either as I held back for other reasons anyway . I guess Sophocles just came across my link first in the Afterdawn forums so no harm done . Even before referrals came into use I had discussed with Dimad that I wanted to give the discount (my commision) direct to the buyers without anything for me as I felt the pricing was a bit too high so I waited for a different method instead. I came across the 10% discount signature at Doom9 after my site was up. It did make me laugh due to Doom9's thoughts about certain things as I was also going to mod my sig to show discount also but got it removed instead so I guess I didn't follow but rather had the same thoughts initially

I do personally feel that the price is higher than what people are willing to pay and Dimad knows my feelings on this. Most, if not all DRM owners will agree it's a fair price after playing with it. Bottom line is that it's Dimad's tool so it's up to him how he prices it and thats final and I respect that (drop it Dimad, you know you want to LOL ))

I'm not working with development in any way with Dimad, I've just been helping out in the DRM forums with people's issues (a good mate of mine is the webmaster also), making a few guides here and there along with trying to twist his arm to do a few things to make this tool even better so I keep getting a hooooge commision cheque LOL

I offer guides in my signature and not a direct link to the purchase etc so I hope it isn't taken as spamming if I include my signature in this post but rather a pointer for people who already own DRM

p.s. I may hopefully be doing something different in the next few days

Last edited by MackemX; 28 Jul 2004 at 11:52 PM
MackemX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Aug 2004, 09:16 AM   #10

Thanks MackemX for your kind words.

Are there any forums where you guys aren't members?

Last edited by Sophocles; 2 Aug 2004 at 01:50 AM