Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Other > Archive (Closed) > DVD Flick

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2008, 07:05 PM   #1

Default DVD Flick menu problem

I made a DVD with 10 episodes on it and a simple template menu in DVD Flick version 1.3.0.4 The menu works fine on my computer. When I put it in my stand-alone DVD player it does not.

When I press the button "DVD Menu" on the remote, first comes up a screen that says "AUDIO TRACKS" "ENGLISH" for episode 1 and then it automatically changes to the next screen: "SUBTITLES" "DISABLED" for episode 1 (there are no subtitles) and then it automatically begins playing episode 1.

There is another button on the remote: "Title". When I press "Title", a screen with the main menu comes up with the title of the DVD and on the same screen thumbnails of the first three episodes. It then automatically advances to the next screen with the next three thumbnails (episodes 4 - 6) and then advances automatically to the next screen with thumbnails of episodes 7 - 9 and then it automatically advances to the last screen of one thumbnail for episode 10. And then the menus go away and I get the initial splash screen with my DVD player brand on the TV screen. If I hit the "Title" button again, the same sequence happens. My attempts to navigate through the menu with the remote has no effect. The menus just advance themselves and then finally cut out. How can I make the menu function properly on the stand alone DVD player?