Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Other > Archive (Closed) > DVD Flick

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2008, 12:21 PM   #1

Default Why won't my DVD+R burn

I am new to DVD Flick. I have attempted four times now to take some video files off of one CD (which won't play in my players) and burn them onto a another CD. Flick always tells me that my project has completed. I have tried creating an ISO as well as just burning directly to disc. But I only have one DVD drive, so I suspect that I need to use the initial ISO step. But when I take the first disk out and insert a blank disk and then ask Flick to burn it, it can no longer find the files. I'm totally confused.
Old 27 Nov 2008, 01:03 PM   #2
Lord of Digital Video
Lord of Digital Video

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee.edmond View Post
I am new to DVD Flick. I have attempted four times now to take some video files off of one CD (which won't play in my players) and burn them onto a another CD. Flick always tells me that my project has completed. I have tried creating an ISO as well as just burning directly to disc. But I only have one DVD drive, so I suspect that I need to use the initial ISO step. But when I take the first disk out and insert a blank disk and then ask Flick to burn it, it can no longer find the files. I'm totally confused.
Hi Lee,

Welcome aboard!

Check out my post here on "DVD Flick" and how to set it up and see if that helps you out ...
I suggest you do it in a 2-Step Process ... make the DVD and ISO then Burn separately and outside of DVD Flick!

http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=89542

Post back if it worked or ifyou need more help!

G!

Last edited by gonwk; 27 Nov 2008 at 01:06 PM