Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Other > Archive (Closed) > VirtualDub

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 7 Oct 2007, 09:26 PM   #1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Stats file not found in VD MPEG2

Hi,

Yes i been told to use Auto GK. Don't ask why i don't want to use it. Just don't ask why please. I am just asking please don't ask. I rather use VD MPEG2.

I setup VD MPEG to run first and second pass in job control. Right after the first pass is done which is about more then an hour or two doesn't start the second pass, I get a message saying stats file not found. What is a stats file? How can i get rid of that message so it could find a stats file?
Old 7 Oct 2007, 11:19 PM   #2
Lord of Digital Video
Lord of Digital Video

What are you using for compression ? Probably XviD. In VDMPEG2,open the file.Choose Video/Compression/XviD MPEG4 codec. Now select Two Pass-First Pass and click 'More'.Here you get to show the path of the stats file.Click Ok.Then select Two Pass-Second Pass and click 'More'. It will now show the correct path.Click Ok.In Second Pass choose your bitrate.Then again select Two Pass-First Pass and OK.Choose your Audio Compression.Then save as avi.

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF
Old 15 Jun 2008, 05:17 AM   #3
Banned

Unhappy 5

She started to move herself forward and back on my fingers so I moved them in and out as if I were ****ing her, at this point she became super aroused and was moving faster banging her cheeks on my hand, I used my other hand to rub and finger her pussy and she just went wild, pulling at the bed sheets and shouting 'yes yes' and I can't tell you how amazed I was, Breakup Sex this continued until she had an orgasm and laid back on the bed, she was bright red with panting, about 2 mins later she was asleep.