Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Video File Formats > AVI, DivX/Xvid

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 9 Oct 2005, 03:23 AM   #1

Default encoding problems

<TABLE class=maintable_forums style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=maintd_forums vAlign=top><TABLE class=ad_forums cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=content style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px" width="100%" colSpan=2>ok not sure if this is the right thread to post but it does involvin rippin from dvd
iv been converting films using nero recode to play on my phone in mp4 format sum convert ok others it starts to convert then my pc shuts down when i turn it back on i got no errors like as if it would crash and restart anyway i get this problem when i convert to mp4 with mpegable aswell and the same if i try and rip a dvd into avi and mpg i cant find nothin on the net about it iv also asked sum of my friends who know quite alot about computers and they dont know either.i dont get no error logs either so i cant post one up its a very strange problem and it only does it sumtimes i was trying to convert predator the other day and it kept restartin next day when i tried it worked i know its probly not nero its more to do with my laptop i just cant work it out any help would be extremly good thanks </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 10px" vAlign=top align=right width="100%">2.4ghz
1gb of ram
windows xp sp2
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- content_glossary.cfm loppuu tähän -->
bricktop1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Oct 2005, 02:55 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Welcome to the Digital Digest Video forum bricktop1979!

Very high chance your laptop is over heating. Try getting a "Cooling Pad" for it.
jmet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Oct 2005, 04:22 PM   #3
Banned

Lightbulb 3gp converter

HTML Code:
 Maybe the most problem is the software's efficiency, I am using Imtoo converter, It has high speed and high quality to convert DVD to MPEG4(3GP or MP4). Try it! Your wise selection.
Yeah, i agree with this one! imtoo has software 3gp video converter which can solve this problem. The software is a professional program for cell-phones easy to use at high ripping sppeed. Cool enough. my wife and my brother love it much. They told me it can convert AVI to 3GP, 3G2, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, convert MPEG to 3GP, 3G2, MPEG4 and AVI. It can extract audio from 3GP, AVI, MPEG file and encode to MP3 or WAV. It has various settings and support multi-language. i am using it now. and i found it excellent! another their after service is good! no matter when i have question about converting etc. i write to their support team they always give me the best suggestion!
TomHandson is offline   Reply With Quote