Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Video File Formats > Other File Formats

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 5 Jun 2009, 08:33 PM   #1

Default Help: Blue vertical stripe in XviD avi during playback

Hello everyone,
I'm having trouble with the playback of an XviD avi movie file I just downloaded. The file plays. The problem is that there is a blue stripe about an inch wide that runs vertically through the picture for the entire duration of the movie. The stripe is located about a third of the way from the left border of the picture. This problem has happened to another avi file of mine as well. But all other avi files play with no problems.

When I tried to take jpg screenshots of this movie file (with VLC) to show you the problem, the blue stripe was not in the screenshots and the picture was fine !!!

I have tried re-installing codecs (K-Lite codec pack) but the problem still persists.

Does anyone know how I could resolve this problem? I would greatly appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you,
Sabzi
Sabzi is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
blue, playback, stripe, vertical, xvid