Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Other > Archive (Closed) > General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2005, 10:37 PM   #1

Smile-2 What Are Your Best Audio/Video Sites?

Hello to all. Thatís my first post to the forum and I am really glad for joining a community which shares my passion for audio (and video!)<o></o>
<o> </o>
So, to handsel (is the expression correct?) my being here, I have a question for you all: Which do you personally find the best audio/video companies web sites you have stumbled upon? By ďthe bestĒ, I mean both visually and practically (how easy it is to find information and so on). By audio/video company, I mean speaker, amplifier, turntable, projector e.t.c. manufacturer.<o></o>
<o> </o>
Personally, I was mesmerized by both http://www.jamospeakers.com/ and http://www.bang-olufsen.com (if they didnít know about flawless design, who would?). Their web page design and layout is absolutely top of the line and it was fairly easy to find any info I desired. The high-res pictures of Jamo are definitely an added bonus.<o></o>
<o> </o>
Looking forward to your replies<o></o>
<o> </o>
Best Regards<o></o>
<o> </o>
Angelos, the CthulhuPhile<o></o>
<o> </o>
p.s.: Excuse my poor use of English, it isnít my native tongue<o></o>