Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Disc Formats > DVD Blank Media, Burning, Recording Hardware

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:53 PM   #1

Default encoding multiple avi files

Hi.

Just need some help in encoding dvd files. I have a lot of avi files that I want to burn onto dvd. I use dvd flick to encode, and then burn a bunch of titles to seperate disc using DVDVideoSoft Free studio Dvd burner. It saves a bit of time to have a bunch of encoded files ready to burn one after another.

My question is - Is there a program out there that will allow me to see up a bunch of avi files to be encoded into Video Ts Bup files - which is the format that VideoSoft will accept to be burn.

This would be such a great time saver.

Any help would be appreciated.
metalife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 06:36 AM   #2
Eclectician

Are you certain you want to convert to standard DVD? I'm just asking because you can use a divx DVD player or a set top box to play .avi as is without going to all the bother of conversion. If you want to burn to disc you can burn as a Data disc and fit 2 or 3 movies on a disc instead of one.

Other than that I'm not familiar with freeware that has a batch mode. The latest version of AVStoDVD may have added it.

MilesAhead is offline   Reply With Quote