Digital Video Forums  

Go Back   Digital Video Forums > Disc Formats > DVD Blank Media, Burning, Recording Hardware

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2 Jan 2009, 02:42 AM   #1

Default Need help, keep getting same error

Alright, I have tried Diskjuggler, Nero and Imgburn and they all give me the same error. "Session fixation error" I have searched on here about that and have tried pretty much everything I have came accross. The thing is that I burned a few DVDs the other day and well I got that error quite a few times yet I still managed to get them burned. Now I can't even get a single one to burn.

The burner that I have is Philips DVD +-RW DVD8631 and have been using Sony DVD+R blanks to burn. Now I was thinking that the blanks I was using was the cause of the problem but before I go out and buy different ones I wanted to ask here first. Just let me know if there is anything else I need to put here in this thread to help you help me.
Omegachaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Jan 2009, 04:12 AM   #2
Eclectician

Anytime you have Nero on a system and try other burners it's a better idea to use the Nero Clean Tool to completely remove Nero first. I would clean off Nero then try Imgburn.
MilesAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Jan 2009, 09:12 AM   #3

kk, I'll give that a shot. Thank you.
Old 2 Jan 2009, 02:24 PM   #4

Nope, I just updated the firmware as well and that didn't help at all. I'm at a complete loss here as to why this is doing this. Like, I just burned a movie earlier today after many many tries and failures. It's like it only burns something when it wants to. I got rid of nero with that tool, updated the firmware, used the DumpASPI, KillASPI and InstASPI thing to change that as well.