Power Calibration Errors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bleeds green
    • Jan 2005

I have tried all of the advice and thanks for that. I have found out that dma is on by looking at my logs. Pretty much think that my drive is on its way out. Any good recommendations for a new drive, I had a pioneer dvd 108 and it had rated high but only lastest just over a year. Are there any good websites that do some comparrisons and such?

Comment

• Chewy
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2003

bleeds,
      we still don't know squat about your details, post a log.
      it will show media code and firmware and possible conflicts

Comment

• bleeds green
        • Jan 2005

I will when i get a chance when i get back to my home computer again but i have looked at the log, i have the newest firmware, the dma is on. I have also tried updated my drivers and also uninstalling them and letting windows install them itself. Dont' know what else to try, even buring just a few hundred pics off of my computer on to a dvd comes up with errors now as well. It also won't always read when you put a dvd into the drive and will have to reboot, that is why i am starting to think that the drive is pretty much dead.

Comment

• Chewy
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2003

At least a new better burner won't cost much.

Comment

• bleeds green
            • Jan 2005

that's what i was thinking and I saw on a post further down in this fourm that you were suggesting a NEC 3540 which is exactly the one I was considering. I will still post a log when i get a chance though. Thanks for all of your help.

Comment

• Chewy
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2003

ur more than welcome bleeds

Comment

Working...