• Jul 2010

Great job!
    Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• PurpleDemon
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Mar 2006

Giveaway of the Day - Paragon Partition Manager 11SE Personal (English Version)

July 15, 2010

Get the original! Paragon Software’s advanced partitioning tools help you completely control and manage your hard disks!

With growing hard drive capacity, the need to reasonably split up the space is more important than ever. This easy-to-use partitioning tool is ideal for re-structuring your hard disk for optimal and effective data storage.
      Key Features and Benefits:

* Create, Format, Delete Partition. You can create, format, delete a partition of any popular file system.
      * Express Create Partition. Create a new partition in the most appropriate place of a hard disk, format it to NTFS and then make it available in the system.
      * Move/Resize Partitions. You can resize and/or move partitions on a hard disk.
      * Express Resize Partition. Increase free space on one partition by utilizing the unused space of an adjacent partition (including partitions of Apple Boot Camp).

System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7; Intel Pentium or compatible, 300MHz or higher processor; 256 MB of RAM required; Hard Disk Drive with 350 MB space available

File Size: 104 MB
      Price: The program is available for $39.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer

Every day we present FREE licensed software published by developers from all over the world.

Comment

• fanza
        • Jul 2010

thanks for sharing great site . . . lots of useful stuff . . . !!!

Comment

• PurpleDemon
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Mar 2006

Giveaway of the Day - Movienizer

September 7, 2010

Movienizer is a movie catalogue program with powerful features. Download information about movies of your collection, such as description, shots from the movie, the complete cast/crew list, awards, rating etc. Assign disc numbers and location to know where you keep the corresponding DVDs. Remember whom you give your movies with the built-in loan manager. Print nice reports, create catalogues for Dune players, and much more!

System Requirements: Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7

Price: The program is available for $39.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

Every day we present FREE licensed software published by developers from all over the world.

Comment

• ranga
            • Sep 2010

great

Comment

• seso
              • Sep 2010

very good one thanks for sharing

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Mar 2006

Looks Like their domain expired today.
                Hopefully they can renew.

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Mar 2006

They are back online fully now. I guess their domain did not auto renew as planned.

Enjoy all.

Comment

• doctorhardware
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • Dec 2006

Giveaway of the Day - Zentimo is an external drive manager aimed to save time and give more features for an active user of USB\SATA\Firewire storages such as flash-drives, portable drives, card readers and other. It is a full-fledged tool to manage and save your portable drive data, it allows you to safely remove the drives displaying locking processes, allow you to return your stopped device back, lets you quickly launch your portable applications, can automatically dismount TrueCrypt drives, lets you hide empty card reader slot drives and etc.

This program appears to be a decent one. Especially for us that have the hard drive docking stations. I have tried with the thermaltake docking station and also the several USB drive cases that I have. There is like 22 some hours left to get this program.
                    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• MilesAhead
                      Eclectician
                      • Nov 2006

I got the USB Safely Remove when it was on giveaway earlier. I got this one just now. The author seems to be open to feature requests. It looks like a good utility to keep watching. You never know when they'll be another giveaway for an improved version.

I haven't tried the Forced Stop on this one yet but on USB Safely Remove it didn't seem to do anything. You click the Forced Stop and it just pops up the same dialog telling you what is using the drive. Granted I put a network share on a folder which is likely the issue. But even when I disconnect from the other machine sometimes it won't stop so I either have to log off, or just kill the power.

I use sync.exe to make sure the drive buffers are flushed in any case before stopping any drives.

Comment

• jaydeee
                        • Sep 2010

now belong to my collection.
                        thanks!

Comment

• MilesAhead
                          Eclectician
                          • Nov 2006

Originally Posted by jaydeee
                          now belong to my collection.
                          thanks!
                          If you don't have SysInternals Suite
                          I would get it. There are some very useful tools in it. The sync.exe I mentioned is very handy for flushing disk buffers. On NTFS file systems he just locks the drive and the OS automatically writes all buffers to disk. A very safe way to accomplish it.
                          Last edited by MilesAhead; 6 Nov 2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• nasdifirak
                            • Nov 2010

Wants know more about this from the poster.

Comment

• MilesAhead
                              Eclectician
                              • Nov 2006

Originally Posted by nasdifirak
                              Wants know more about this from the poster.
                              If you are talking about SysInternals Suite I suggest you go to the link. Microsoft bought/hired the SysInternals programmer/author, Mark Russinovich, so he's now an MS sanctioned/sponsored utilities programmer(he may have some other title like systems analyst or something.. see for yourself.) Also has a blog about Windows issues.

Comment

• Balala
                                • Aug 2010

Is there any free child control software that can be used on a Mac?
                                Last edited by Balala; 25 May 2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...