Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

I missed this one but let's just leave it at the fact that it probably will never happen, (I never say never).

Also.. if I use the one step method as many do... Why can we/they do a REAL one click method?..
    example... Ripit4me/VTS/Decrypt/shrink/ImgBurn... topping it off with Nero CD-DVD Speed or info pro...
    I mean dang I use the same languages.. same eveything to the target disk... Load the DVD in the player a blank Disk in the burner.. go to bed, to to the store when I return home... BANG it's done.
    (All I have to do it read the Nero Speed notes and see how it came out?

Comment

• Gary D
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by JakeBlues
      HEY SOUP!!!!!
      Guess what?! I got a 93 on a quality burn check today! 1 yellow line 1/4 way up and the rest were greenies about 1/2 the row. NOT TOO BAD! Think the new ImgBurn has anything to do with it? The display graph using the DVDinfopro says for me to download it.. I tried like 5 times and it won't let me on the home page. Page says you have to pay$20 for it. How come we can't set the default to use the Nero CD-DVD Speed thingy and give us a choice, I already PAID for the nero. Just wondering.

Also.. if I use the one step method as many do... Why can we/they do a REAL one click method?..
      example... Ripit4me/VTS/Decrypt/shrink/ImgBurn... topping it off with Nero CD-DVD Speed or info pro...
      I mean dang I use the same languages.. same eveything to the target disk... Load the DVD in the player a blank Disk in the burner.. go to bed, to to the store when I return home... BANG it's done.
      (All I have to do it read the Nero Speed notes and see how it came out?
      ..I don't want anyone mad at me, but I am just askin`
      Get the free version of DVDInfoPro here: LINK

Tick this setting in IB

And save the graph data in the same folder as the ImgBurn log.
      Save the title of the graph with the custom settings.

Set up a separate folder for your ImgBurn logs & graph data

Now you can load the burn and verify data from the ImgBurn log/graph folder by using the circle button below.
      Gary D

Comment

• soup
        Just Trying To Help
        • Nov 2005

Found something interesting out today. So far I only know about 2 drives, my Samsung & my LG. Even although I have all my media set up in Auto Write Speed, I can choose another speed manually with my Samsung & it will burn. Not so with my LG, (cost me 2 coasters to find out). I wanted to do comparison burns between the Samsung & the LG, so even although I had this media set up @4X with the LG, I manually chose 8X, all it did was kept writing lead in, wouldn't do anything else. So I thought bum disc, put another one in & left the setting @8X, same thing. Put another disc in & set back to auto which with these discs is 4X & burned with no problem. With the Samsung I had the media set up @4X & manually chose 8X & had no problem burning.

Comment

• LIGHTNING UK!
          Author of ImgBurn
          • Dec 2001

All you've experienced there is a fluke.

The 'AUTO' write speed just makes it read the value from elsewhere - i.e. the table you've configured.

It doesn't matter if you select 'AUTO' (and have it configured at 4x in the table) or actually have the write speed set at 4x, the two are 110% command for command identical.
          The Official ImgBurn Website

Comment

• soup
            Just Trying To Help
            • Nov 2005

Thank you for the reply.

Comment

Working...