Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

Hey doc, why not start a build thread in general computing, several members have

Comment

• locoeng
      Who Farted?
      • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Chewy
      Hey doc, why not start a build thread in general computing, several members have
      Let the fun begin....I love spending other peoples money.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
      Walt Kelly

Comment

• dr_ml422
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2007

Soon. Very soon. I love spending other people's money also, so I'll have to go piece meal on the build cause my CC doesn't take ious, especially after the new bankruptcy laws went into effect. It will definitely be fun.
        SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

Originally Posted by Chewy
          last month i would have started with this cpu but it's gone up 20$ and stays sold out?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819103194

Hi Chewy I just got autonotified that they have it in stock. Is it still a good snatch for the build? If so I'll pull the trigger right away. Thnx.

Any suggestion on this extended service plan. More Information 1 Year Service Net Replacement Extended Warranty Plan 14.99
          More Information 2 Year Service Net Replacement Extended Warranty Plan 19.99

I'll be on my build thread from here on.
          Last edited by dr_ml422; 18 May 2008, 12:37 AM. Reason: Additional info.
          SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

Working...