X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

I was right when I said that the war will begin anyway . . .

Comment

• chickeneater
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Apr 2002

Baghdad just had a MASSIVE bomb shower (almost annihilation but only for the big buildings)

It gave me the chills to think that innocent people were in those buildings dying as I am typing...
      FFDShow filters
      Guliverkli's Media Player Classic

Comment

• Dude2003
        • Mar 2003

my Heart go out....

i feel so sad... i am sitting here and the only thing i am worried about is how to burn a dvd.......

the thought of all the innocent people dying for no reason....
        i know we arent suppose to say bad thing about bush....BUT..........So many countries disagee with what the US is doing what if one of those countries got some balls and decided that they did not want warmongering bush in office...and they started bombing here....killing innocent Amercians just to get to him.......
        If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bull****. I'm not smart, but I like to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why.

Comment

• SKD_Tech
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Jan 2003

I just got done watching CNN and what really suprises me is how many troops surendered today! The folks down in Bagdad are talking to the troops just like they were best friends try anything to look like there are to no harm. Iraqis people were helping US troops tear down Saddam's pictures that are posted all around the city.

Is it true that the French are coming back maybe to help?

Comment

• admin
            Administrator
            • Nov 2001

Thing I am worried about today :

* Turkish incursion into northern Iraq
            * Anti-American protests in the Middle East, especially in Egypt, Yemen, two countries that are "friendly" with the US
            * "Accidental" bombing of Iran - could drag them into war (although they already have troops in northern Iraq)
            Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• admin
              Administrator
              • Nov 2001

Baltimore Marine Dies In Chopper Crash
              Victim's Father Has Strong Words For Bush :

As he held a picture of his son, Waters-Bey's father, Michael, (pictured, left), said: "I want President Bush to get a good look at this, really good look here. This is the only son I had, only son." He then walked away in tears, with his family behind him. Kenneth, the Marine's only son, was with the family.
              Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• alwaysblue
                • Jan 2003

What a bloody mess this all is!!!!!!

Comment

• gd_nimrod
                  • Nov 2002

Originally posted by alwaysblue
                  What a bloody mess this all is!!!!!!
                  All because of one arrogant idiot who apparently hasn't seen enough war movies to know how horrible war really is.
                  Did you know you can SEARCH the forum? Fixes common problems too:
                  http://forum.digital-digest.com/search.php

Also search on the whole Digital-Digest website:
                  http://www.digital-digest.com/search.html

Comment

• alwaysblue
                    • Jan 2003

I'm baffled.............why is it so hard for the american adminstration to realize that the world wants peace through intelligent methods not by bombardment??

Comment

• SKD_Tech
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • Jan 2003

The war movies is a crude thing but it is true. He needs to sit down and watch Platoon, and Saving Private Ryan to actually see what his men are going through. There is no practical reason for this war to be going on they are bombing random Iraqis targets that they have no idea what civilian they could be killing. They have no idea if I American or any other nationality could be in that building at the time but all we see on the news is a town with constant blasts coming out of the sky towards man innocent men women and children.

They are worried about disarming Iraq for what? They think something will come this way? The Iraqis to my knowledge have no way to even get a bomb over here without using our means of transportation.

Believe me if they did they wouldn't have used our own civilian planes to hit the Twin Towers!

My good friend is over in Iraq right now fighting for a war that has no cause besides to cause greif towards a country that has barely any technology. They are blowing government money for million dollar bombs blowing up 15 dollar tents for NO RELEVENT REASON.. Yes I am a proud american but in no way do I support Bush's decsion to go to war with Iraq. He needs some serious help right now on making good decsions.

I guess all the other countries that are on the United States "side" are all making the same stupid decision that Bush did. Why would they care about disarming Hussein? What countries has he bombed? (besides the 9-11 attacks also god bless all that lost in that tradegy)

God Bless you Dude2003 press on! You sound like a great mother that I truely never had (long story)
                      Last edited by SKD_Tech; 23 Mar 2003, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• gd_nimrod
                        • Nov 2002

Speaking of costs, did you know that the war is costing the usa 1.5 BILLION DOLLARS each day!?!?
                        Did you know you can SEARCH the forum? Fixes common problems too:
                        http://forum.digital-digest.com/search.php

Also search on the whole Digital-Digest website:
                        http://www.digital-digest.com/search.html

Comment

• SKD_Tech
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • Jan 2003

But do you see the government or the Bush Administration even caring about that? Nope....

Comment

• Batman
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • Jan 2002

Surprisingly, most wars occur when "Times get bad"---economic downturns. This seems to be the case this time as well.

Furthermore, war is also a good way to distract attention away from domestic issues.

Comment

• alwaysblue
                              • Jan 2003

U.S. Soldier Held in Attack on Own Troops !!!
                              In my opinion Bush knows only one way to settle things and that is through war, his lack of intelligence is costing billions for which the american people will have to pay for and MOST importantly he is costing the lives of innocent people including those in the military!! Those idiotic protesters in favor of the war should be suited up and shipped to Iraq and thrown into combat - maybe that would make them realize that the blood is real and that it's not some playstation/gamecube video game!!!!!
                              Stay posted, I'm very very sure there's much more to come!!!

WOULDN'T BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DO WONDERS FOR HEALTH CARE AND FEEDING THE NEEDY??????

Comment

• KillRoy
                                • Feb 2003

The thing is: Yall voted for Bush in the first place... Me here in Holland can not vote for the socalled 'World leader' wich sux, How can you vote for a president if you know what he did in Texas??

Anyway...

War is the biggest maney maker of them all. You know how much the I.O.U will be when the US and UK are gonna build up the country?

And offcource then the US and UK will have their own oil fields....

This war is not about terrorists (as mentioned, Bin Laden and Husein can't be linked together, Bush says they are, but that is just propaganda....)

This war is about money/oil

That is why so many countries did not supprt the war, and that is why the UN did not support the war...

Bush better find some mass distruction weapons soon, 'cause if he doesn't the US and the UK are in for one big treat...

(pardon my spelling)
                                Last edited by KillRoy; 24 Mar 2003, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Working...