X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

UK Missiles found in Iraqi Bunker

And we all know where Iraq got their chemical/biological weapons from, or who helped them develop their biological programs
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• SKD_Tech
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Jan 2003

At times like this no one actually knows the truth. Those missles could've been stolen, illeagally purchased... I mean there are so many ways Iraq can get a hold of things. Kind of like the GPS deal how do we know another country didn't buy the missles and grenades then sold them to Iraq?

Also did anyone here about the so called "surendered men" firing on US troops when they came close to tell them to drop their weapons? Is that just a media spruce up?
      Last edited by SKD_Tech; 25 Mar 2003, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• alwaysblue
        • Jan 2003

Hi, I do believe Ted Turner owns CNN. I think we can all agree that Saddam Hussein is well hated by numerous people including a lot of muslims. I will agree that this piece of filth should be taken off the face of this earth - may God forgive me for what I just said!! Showing video of solders with bullets through their foreheads does make my blood boil to an extreme which really makes it hard to keep to my peaceful resolutions but I must resist hatred because I'm sure there are many decent Iraqi people out there with families who are as discusted as most of us are at the performance of this moronic regime run by Saddam Hussein. I hold the Arabic media station that showed it in very low regard, they are part of the problem and should of showed much more responsibility and should have refused showing it, they just might accomplish driving the peaceful into changing their views!!!!
        What I meant by other media is anything other than an american based channel such as an italian or latino channel which would give you another view point!!!
        Catch you later....got to get some air!!!!

Comment

• Batman
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Jan 2002

Originally posted by t3ch
          Anyways, as an update, russians were found selling/repairing iraqi GPS devices...
          Gotta make money
          I bet the US and UK still have the reciepts for the weapons they sold Saddam (Missiles, military hardware, and chemical weapons)

Can we invade Russia next?
          Last edited by Batman; 25 Mar 2003, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• SKD_Tech
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Jan 2003

I think many people are forgetting what these soldiers are doing.

For one they all signed up knowing if they got called to war their life would be on the line. That is a decsion they made long before they joined the military.

No I am not pro-war, I don't know why Bush is making these misguided orders

Comment

• t3ch
              H4x0r of Gibsons
              • Mar 2003

Yeah the sources I spoke of were foreign.

At times like this no one actually knows the truth. Those missles could've been stolen, illeagally purchased... I mean there are so many ways Iraq can get a hold of things. Kind of like the GPS deal how do we know another country didn't buy the missles and grenades then sold them to Iraq?
              No no, that's not the point. They were russian companies, not the russian government (or at least that's what I was led to believe). Those companies are just gonna piss bush off and cause all sorts of trouble (not that I'm saying either side is right or wrong). Also, I find it hard to believe missiles were just blatantly smuggled a quarter cross the world. Not to say it's not entirely impossible...

Sure we can invade russia, Expansion 2k!

I hold the Arabic media station that showed it in very low regard
              '

That's part of the problem... they're run by the government, they'll show whatever saddam damn well feels like showing, and like it.

edit >> somewhat related to what sdk_tech said here (my main forum whoring medium )
              Last edited by t3ch; 25 Mar 2003, 12:18 PM.
              OGSTH! my webpage
              ----------------------------
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil.

Comment

• SKD_Tech
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • Jan 2003

Thanks for the link t3ch

Comment

• t3ch
                  H4x0r of Gibsons
                  • Mar 2003

I have no idea why I'm gonna post this, but here are some screen shots from the POW broadcast.

It's not a pretty site, don't go if you can't stomach the truth of what war really means
                  OGSTH! my webpage

Comment

• SKD_Tech
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • Jan 2003

your link is down t3ch

Comment

• t3ch
                      H4x0r of Gibsons
                      • Mar 2003

The CIA haxed it already

OH GOD STOP THE HAX!
                      OGSTH! my webpage

Comment

• gd_nimrod
                        • Nov 2002

What are you people saying the link worked fine for me yesterday and still does today... And if the CIA would hack it (although they WOULDN'T) they would put a notice, just like what happened to a site which sold x-box mod chips...

As for the pictures, i saw the videos on tv, pretty "silly" how such a "strong" country as the USA has to look at its people in humility...
                        Did you know you can SEARCH the forum? Fixes common problems too:
                        http://forum.digital-digest.com/search.php

Also search on the whole Digital-Digest website:
                        http://www.digital-digest.com/search.html

Comment

• SKD_Tech
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • Jan 2003

Ok it just worked for me but it only showed 2 pictures the rest were screwed up

Comment

• t3ch
                            H4x0r of Gibsons
                            • Mar 2003

What are you people saying the link worked fine for me yesterday and still does today... And if the CIA would hack it (although they WOULDN'T) they would put a notice, just like what happened to a site which sold x-box mod chips...
                            Just to clarify.... I was joking around.

And sure the CIA would hack something if they felt the need to. You think they give a crap about some iraqi newstations' website? I didn't know intelligence agencies were so considerate!

As for the pictures, i saw the videos on tv, pretty "silly" how such a "strong" country as the USA has to look at its people in humility...
                            What are you talking about? the only source to get any of this video or SS's of it from are foreign sources....

edit >> yay for gewd spellering
                            OGSTH! my webpage

Comment

• 1MusicFan
                              • Mar 2003

Just as they falsified evidence, they have told the opposition that they are not patriotic. This is the new McArthur (spelling?) era.
                              The truth is that Bush has betrayed this nation. He is a puppet in the hands of big companies. The rebuilding of Iraq including putting out any burning oil fields has already been awarded to companies that employ or partially owned by Chaney, Bush Sr., James Baker and others.
                              Time and again the american public is lied to and is stupid enough to believe it every single time. Partially due to our isolation from the world (physically). The only news we see is our own.
                              While the attention is on Iraq, the office home land security has hired a former KGB officer. What?! Who will he be spying on?
                              Your house can now be searched without a warrant!
                              People,this is the future middle east. We will have a bunch of religious freaks (in this case christians) running a dictatorship that wants to control the world.
                              Just go to europe and you'll now that you don't have **** here in the US for freedom and democracy. They just keep telling you that bull **** about freedom until you believed it. This is exactly how all muslim fanatics got started. Wake up and smell the coffee and don't think that you're not patriotic just because you're against an oil tycoon who wants to control more oil.
                              The man wants to destroy the arctic refuge. He put Gale Norton in charge of environmental issues. He's as big a threat to this nation as any other. This war will cost us dearly in the years to come!

Comment

• The Edge
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Jan 2003

From an email I recieved recently:

To everyone,

I am neither pro-american or anti-american but I thought it would be wise to share a few facts with you.
                                Kindly take a moment to ponder on there points/issues.

Something to ponder on.....
                                By Joseph Clifford
                                JAMES TOWN, Rhode Island -

The Russians got into their Vietnam right after we got out of ours?
                                Isn't that strange?

We supported Bin Laden and the Taliban for years, and viewed them as freedom fighters against the Russians?
                                Isn't that strange?

As late as 1998 the US was paying the sallary of every single Taliban offical in Afghanistan?
                                Isn't that strange?

There is more oil and gas in the Caspian Sea area than in Saudi Arabia, but you need a pipeline through Afghanistan to get the oil out.
                                Isn't that strange?

UNOCAL, a giant American Oil conglomerate, wanted to build a 1000-mile pipline from the Caspian Sea through Afghanistan to the Arabian Sea.
                                Isn't that strange?

All of the leading Taliban officials were in Texas negotiating with UNOCAL in 1998.
                                Isn't that strange?

1998-1999 - The Taliban changed its mind and threw UNOCAL out of the country and awardedthe pipeline project to a company from Argentina.
                                Isn't that strange?

John Maresca, vice president of UNOCAL, testified before Congress and said no pipeline until the Taliban was gone and a more friendly government was established.
                                Isn't that strange?

1999-2000 - The Taliban became the most evil people in the world.
                                Isn't that strange?

Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.
                                Isn't that strange?

Sept 11, 2001 - WTC disaster
                                Bush goes to war against Afghanistan even though none of the hijackers came from Afghanistan.
                                Isn't that Strange?

Bush blamed Bin Laden but has never offered any proof it's a "secret"
                                Isn't that Strange?

Taliban offered to negotiate to turn over Bin Laden if we showed them some proof. We refused, we bombed.
                                Isn't that strange?

Bush said: "This is not about nation building. It's about getting the terrorists."
                                Isn't that strange?

We have a new government in Afghanistan.
                                Isn't that strange?

The leader of that government formerly worked for UNOCAL.
                                Isn't that strange?

Bush appoints a special envoy to represent the US to deal with that new government, who formerly was the "chief consultant to UNOCAL".
                                Isn't that strange?

The Bush family acquired their wealth through oil?
                                Isn't that strange?

Bush's secretary of inerior was the president of an oil company before going to Washington.
                                Isn't that strange?

Geroge Bush Sr. now works with the "Carlysle Group" specializing in huge oil investments around the world.
                                Isn't that strange?

Condoleezza Rice worked for Chevron before going to Washington.
                                Isn't that strange?

Chevron named on of its newest "supertankers" after Condoleezza.
                                Isn't that strange?

Dick Cheney worked for the giant oil conglomerate Halliburton before becoming vice president.
                                Isn't that strange?

Halliburton gave Cheney $34 million as a farewell gift when he left the company.
                                Isn't that strange?

Halliburton is in the pipeline construction business.
                                Isn't that strange?

There is $6 trillion worth of oil in the Caspian Sea area.
                                Isn't that strange?

The US government quietly announced on Jan 31, 2002 that we will support the construction of the Trans-Afghanistan pipeline.
                                Isn't that strange?

President Musharraf (Pakistan), and interim leader Karzai, (Afghanistan-UNOCAL) announce agreement to build propsed gas pipeline from Central Asia to Pakistan via Afghanistan. (Irish Times 02/10/02)
                                Isn't that strange?

It's the oil!

Edge
                                "…I know the industry is formally opposed to that kind of thing [bootlegging] but I'm not. I don't have a problem with it at all." -- Paul McGuiness"

Comment

Working...