X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oriphus
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Aug 2003

...again...lol. Yeah, heard that before. I sometimes wonder about the season we might have had if Ronaldinho signed for us. Ah well....
    http://www.dvd-backup.tk

Comment

• lfcrule1972
      Liverpool 'til I die......
      • Nov 2003

You might have actually won something !!
      "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• admin
        Administrator
        • Nov 2001

Rumour is that we are signing Alexander Hleb from Stuttgart for about 15 million Euros. We might have to fight Chelsea for his signature, but a medical is said to be planned already for the player.

There is also (unlikely) rumours of a possible takeover of Arsenal by Philip Green.
        Last edited by admin; 8 Jun 2005, 06:26 PM.
        Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• lfcrule1972
          • Nov 2003

Mmmm - its always good to be bought out - ask Man Utd...

Saints reject Crouch Bid Thank God for that - sell Barros and buy Crouch ??? Please......

Spurs Reject Kanoute Bid WBA get ambitious...

Reds will have to up bid for Luque I will have a whip round for £ is its him or Crouch !

Kewell to sue Lineker As its for libel I thought Lineker must have said that Kewell was a good player !!
          Last edited by lfcrule1972; 8 Jun 2005, 09:22 PM.

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• admin
            Administrator
            • Nov 2001

I don't have a link, but rumour is that Gary Neville may be off to West Ham soon. This is assuming Man U buys Sergio Ramos.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
              • Nov 2003

Who ????

Bit quiet on the news front this am....

Crespo Loan will be extended

Fulham play down Green reports

Bowyer to appear in Court Not surprised really - the bloke is an out and out nutter !

Pompey want Robert

Laters...

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                • Nov 2003

Latest on Arsenal....

Gunners close to £8m Hleb deal

England can win World Cup.... no its not a joke ! Actually it probably is !!

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• Oriphus
                  Digital Video Technician
                  Digital Video Technician
                  • Aug 2003

There is also (unlikely) rumours of a possible takeover of Arsenal by Philip Green.
                  Its probably very unlikely

I don't have a link, but rumour is that Gary Neville may be off to West Ham soon. This is assuming Man U buys Sergio Ramos.
                  I havent heard this> Do you have any links, though i guess not from your post...

Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt has admitted to skysports that he would welcome a move to Liverpool. Good player as well....i think there are others interested

Real Betis have received four bids for star winger Joaquin, one of them from Barcelona.
                  Man Utd, Chelsea and Real Madrid are apparently very interested.

Read this and give me your thoughts:

Also, apparently United are looking at Vicente from Valencia as well. A lot of transfer speculation quite early on this year. ITs getting exciting lol

Chris

P.S. NIce alterations on the forum Admin, you've done well. Over a year later and we still dont know your name though lol. I think you told me a long time ago you were Asia and living in Australia lol....that about right?

Comment

• admin
                    Administrator
                    • Nov 2001

I thought Joaquin was only interested in joining Real Madrid or Chelsea.

As for my name, it's an open secret. So open in fact, it's on the interweb:

Comment

• admin
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2001

Well, it's decided - Liverpool get Champions League spot

I wonder which team had to make way for Liverpool, or perhaps they've added an extra qualification game for a team.

Comment

• Jack Lurker
                        Oh Bugger! It's bust again!
                        • Jun 2005

Hey LFC, thats a pretty good birthday present for you. Happy Birthday mate!!
                        Jack

The best thing for trees is a bloody big axe! Works for stupidity too!!
                        You have a problem? Search the forums, you 'aint the first person to have your problem thats for sure!!
                        There's a bloke called Blutach here somewhere, check out his signature. Loads of useful info in it!

Comment

• Oriphus
                          Digital Video Technician
                          Digital Video Technician
                          • Aug 2003

I think they have added an extra qualifying session in. The have to go through the whole qualifying stage, whereas i believe we come in at a higher level for qualifying.

Rafa Benitez's side now face an exhausting close-season as they will have to play six games to secure a place in the group stages of Europe's premier competition.
                          I knew i had seen your name somewhere lol, not entirely sure how i would pronounce it mind you.

Comment

• admin
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2001

I knew i had seen your name somewhere lol, not entirely sure how i would pronounce it mind you.
                            It should sound like "Shell", although most people pronounce it as Zi-ay-you

Comment

• Oriphus
                              Digital Video Technician
                              Digital Video Technician
                              • Aug 2003

ah right - pretty cool, though i bet its probably quite a common name in and around Asia. Probably like Steve over here lol. I would have guessed at a pronounciation of Shaio or something.

Van der Sar signed formally this evening. Hopefully he will do well for us, cuz he's a top keeper with loads of CL, Premiership and now 100 caps for his Holland.

More bad news for United

Manchester United supporters are facing the likelihood of a huge increase in ticket prices under new owner Malcolm Glazer.

According to The Times, Glazer is planning to raise the price of Old Trafford tickets by 54 percent within the next five years.

The newspaper made the claims after suggesting it viewed 'previously unseen documents' on Glazer's five-year vision for The Red Devils.

The report also suggests that UEFA Champions League ticket prices will increase by 25 percent from next year

Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson will also be limited to a player spending budget of £25 million per season - excluding receipts from player sales - while an added £25 million will also be available to spend over the five-year period.

Glazer's reported five-year plan includes the new owner's desire to increase the club's revenues by 52 percent from £161.5 million this year to £245.6 million by 2010.

Under the plan, the improved turnover would be funded by a 61 percent increase in matchday sales, a 13 percent rise in media sales and a 76 percent increase in sales of merchandise and other commercial activities.

Glazer's plan also suggests that United players would be expected to appear in a yearly showcase match in the owner's hometown of Tampa, Florida.

The report is sure to further disillusion United supporters, with some fans seemingly ready to follow through with their boycott of the Premiership giants following Glazer's takeover last month.

Comment

• Oriphus
                                Digital Video Technician
                                Digital Video Technician
                                • Aug 2003

Also, looks like Chelsea could be getting Kahka Kaladze from Milan as well as Del Horno.

MOre worrying is that Ronaldo has stalled talks to sign his new contract. WOuld hate to see him sold and think it would be a massive mistake.

Comment

Working...