X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oriphus
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Aug 2003

Manchester United are reported to be considering making a major move for Milan's Gennaro Gattuso.
    Might be a good signing, though im not 100% sure after the CL Final...
    http://www.dvd-backup.tk

Comment

• admin
      Administrator
      • Nov 2001

First sensible move by Ashley Cole - the next thing he should do is to sack his agent.
      Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• Oriphus
        Digital Video Technician
        Digital Video Technician
        • Aug 2003

Yeah, his agent is an idiot to be honest...

QUite interestingly, Louis Figo might be leaving Madrid this summer. Only has a year left on his contract, and although United, Liverpool, Spurs and Boro are apparently all interested in, he says he would relish the chance to play for Liverpool or United. Apparently Arsenal and Chelsea are yet to show an interest, probably because Chelsea already has two amazing left wingers, and Arsenal has one good one and one that has the potential to be very good.

Comment

• admin
          Administrator
          • Nov 2001

Not much Arsenal news, except van Persie did really well in the world cup qualifier against Finland, and Quincy stole the show in Holland's U-21 World Cup match against Japan.

Our new stadium just passed the half completion mark:

It's starting to look like something now

We've also started selling apartments near the new stadium - it's selling really well:

Arsenal fans descended on Highbury's marble halls yesterday for the chance to purchase apartments next door to the club's new Emirates Stadium.

This is probably where our transfer money is coming from. I would be interested in buying such an apartment if I lived in London, or if I had any money

The Highbury redevelopment apartments will be nice too (great to be able to literally live in Highbury, and walk around the "pitch" every day).

Comment

• lfcrule1972
            Liverpool 'til I die......
            • Nov 2003

I have seen the development in person from the outside and it looks v.impressive admin - would like to hope that LFC start theirs soon.....

Live in one of the apartments ??? <faint> You must be loaded mate
            "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• lfcrule1972
              • Nov 2003

News today....

Owen makes Real Madrid Admission If he leaves I will bet £5 that Madrid win the CL next year lol

Man Utd set for new Ticket Record Don't worry Oriphus its not most expensive ticket record - well not yet !

Agent thinks Ferdinand will stay at United

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                • Nov 2003

Mmm not good news today for me and admin....

Arsenal star arrested over Rape allegation

Road death police quiz Finnan

Newcastle poised to sign Parker

Glazer extends Man Utd deadline

Chelsea, Man Utd await Obi ruling

At least there is one bit of good news for me....

Gerrard keen to sort future

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• admin
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2001

I don't think van Persie is stupid enough to get himself involved in that. Hopefully, it will turn out just like that story about a fight involving Quincy after the player's awards event, in the end he was only guilty of being near the scene, rather than being involved.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                    • Nov 2003

Its not like the press let the facts get in the way of a headline is it ? Mind you the Finnan one is a bit odd - not sure whether it was a hit and run as the incident happened in January but he has only just been arrested and I certainly don't recall any news of it before....

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• Oriphus
                      Digital Video Technician
                      Digital Video Technician
                      • Aug 2003

Yeah, not sure about the whole Van Persie scenario, hopefully for the name of football its incorrect. As for United ticket prices....its annoying, but just look at Newcastle and i guess people still pay for it.

Glazer now owns 97.3% of United, but i still havent sold my shares. Im always going to be an owner of United, be it a very small part none-the-less.

Comment

• admin
                        Administrator
                        • Nov 2001

Rumour is the woman in question has a history of making accusations.

Doesn't Glazer's 97% mean that he can issue an automatic buyout of all the remaining shares?

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                          • Nov 2003

Yeah thats what I understood, its now at the point where Glazer can buy out Oriphus without his/your consent - sorry !!

The Van Persie things sounds a bit like the Leicester Teams problems in pre-season training a few seasons ago doesn't it ? In that case the "victims" were badly discredited too.

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• Oriphus
                            Digital Video Technician
                            Digital Video Technician
                            • Aug 2003

Doesn't Glazer's 97% mean that he can issue an automatic buyout of all the remaining shares?
                            Actually, not entirely the case. I wont sell and therefore will be given shares in the new Manchester United. They are pointless really, a bit of a waste of money, but its more that i cant be bothered paying the £15 fee for retreival of my shares, and go through the hassle of siging forms and posting things back. I didnt have many so its no big deal...

Chelsea making a few stirs at Lyon lol - want their midfielder Essien in return for 15 million euro and Kezman

Comment

• Oriphus
                              Digital Video Technician
                              Digital Video Technician
                              • Aug 2003

Park Ji-sung looks like he is coming our way. Watch this space over the next day or two. Figo still undecided, not sure we would benefit from him at United.

Comment

• admin
                                Administrator
                                • Nov 2001

I wonder if the Park Ji-Sung signing would be considered as a Ferguson signing or a Glazer (ie. shirt sales in Asia) signing. Also PSV is a Chelsea club now (sister club), so I assume Chelsea had first refusal over him?

Comment

Working...