Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Brazil will get to the final, but anything can happen in a final (Ronaldinho drugged, just like Ronaldo in 98?).

lfc: watched the FA semi, rooting for Liverpool all the way of course. Chelsea were crap until they reverted back to their normal formation. Don't know what Moanrinho was trying. Still, Liverpool tried their very hard to give the game away towards the end, but they're through and they'll win it for sure now.

I won't talk about the Spurs game, it will just get my blood pressure up again.

Just finished watching our semi against Villarreal, the yellow diving submarines. We were thoroughly outplayed, they dived for a penalty, got one, and Mad Jens' heroic save sends us to the final. We couldn't possibly have played any worse (0 shots on or off target, probably only 30% possession), but we're in the final and that's all it counts. Have to thank Liverpool's run last season, which I think really inspired our players to believe they can get there, and now they are there. Paris, it will be like playing at home.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• uufta
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Dec 2005

For any sports fan..

For The Football/Soccer Fans....
      Attached Files
      Last edited by uufta; 27 Apr 2006, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
        Liverpool 'til I die......
        • Nov 2003

@ Beckham - nah I don't rate him at all anymore, too keen to live on his past performances, personally I think he should be stripped of the captaincy in favour of Terry, Gerrard or Lampard.

@admin - yeah I was nervous for your boys last night, worse play I have seen from Arsenal in ages. Hopefully thats the duff game out of the way cos I think you will need your best performance for the final against a Barca side not short on confidence or skills. I really hope you do it tho.
        "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• lfcrule1972
          Liverpool 'til I die......
          • Nov 2003

So footie season almost over, Chelski won the Premiership (no surprise) Man Utd finished 2nd with Liverpool third and FA Cup winners after one of the most action packed finals in years.

Arsenal snuck 4th spot and last Champions league place from spurs thanks to a dose of the "Trottenham Hotsplats" on the last game of the season !! ha ha

So it's down to the CL final tomorrow night and Arsenal v Barcelona, I will of course be cheering for Arsenal, I think it will be there hardest game of the season and they may just do it...... After all as Liverpool know finals can be a strange affair.....

Good Luck Arsenal !
          "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

Working...