What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

NOT Rita McNiel....
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Zero G
      Next to Arch Stanton
      • Jan 2006

LMAO!!!

I can't stop laughing!
      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Furiousg
          If you have any poo....throw it now
          • Dec 2005

I like Rachel Weisz. Although she may have too round a face yet for TNT.
          -FuriousG-

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

she's pregnant now, looks like she swallowed a beach ball.
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
              Next to Arch Stanton
              • Jan 2006

Kate Beckinsale?
              "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

i don't think she's pregnant....
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                  Next to Arch Stanton
                  • Jan 2006

Just practicing.

Comment

• Furiousg
                    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Zero G
                    Kate Beckinsale?

-FuriousG-

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

pearl harbor--yes?
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                        Next to Arch Stanton
                        • Jan 2006

Yes

Comment

• tonay
                          Gold Member
                          Gold Member
                          • Mar 2005

Stink Fest

Herbie Fully Loaded

What a waste of a rental. I honestly couldn't tell you anything about it.

I know the backlash I'll get - but Saw 2 was weak. It was in line with the quality of "Hannibal" in comparison to "Silence of the Lambs"

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

no backlash here: herbie fully loaded? lol, lindsey lohan--a nobody useless like paris hilton? lol please.

saw 2 WAS weak--first one way better.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                              Queen of Digital Video
                              Queen of Digital Video
                              • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                              no backlash here: herbie fully loaded? lol, lindsey lohan--a nobody useless like paris hilton? lol please.

saw 2 WAS weak--first one way better.

I think to like herbie fully loeaded you have to be a kid I did nt care for it too much but my son liked it.

Saw II ya not as powerfull as the first and I think that a part III will be lame and lets face it with an ending like that there just may be a part III.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Furiousg
                                • Dec 2005

I haven't watched Saw2 yet. I've had it since it was released, but my wife refuses to watch it with me

So we watched Exorcism of Emily Rose, and now she has nightmares and won't go upstairs in the dark ( she's a little religious so I guess it hit home with her )

Told her to watch Saw 2
                                -FuriousG-

Comment

Working...