What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

Now you did it! Tell her to watch Bambi a few hundred times.
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Furiousg
      If you have any poo....throw it now
      • Dec 2005

Then I'll be having nightmares ! !
      -FuriousG-

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Furiousg
        I haven't watched Saw2 yet. I've had it since it was released, but my wife refuses to watch it with me

So we watched Exorcism of Emily Rose, and now she has nightmares and won't go upstairs in the dark ( she's a little religious so I guess it hit home with her )

Told her to watch Saw 2
        i found that movie sooooo stupid, don't know how anyone can have nightmares from that, then again i think all that exorcism is all a bunch of malarky. i just seen the original exorcist again and while i still think it's a good movie, it wasn't scary at all.(creepy sure, scary?no.)
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Zero G
          Next to Arch Stanton
          • Jan 2006

Any movies you find scary LT?
          "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

i think so...
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• NightTran
              King of Digital Video
              King of Digital Video
              • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
              i found that movie sooooo stupid, don't know how anyone can have nightmares from that, then again i think all that exorcism is all a bunch of malarky. i just seen the original exorcist again and while i still think it's a good movie, it wasn't scary at all.(creepy sure, scary?no.)
              I have to wait two months after my wife's trip from England to watch this movie because I thought it was scary . Turn out that I should not have wait at all
              sigpic

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                Queen of Digital Video
                Queen of Digital Video
                • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Furiousg
                I haven't watched Saw2 yet. I've had it since it was released, but my wife refuses to watch it with me

So we watched Exorcism of Emily Rose, and now she has nightmares and won't go upstairs in the dark ( she's a little religious so I guess it hit home with her )

Told her to watch Saw 2
                Sounds like your wife and my son would get along just fine.
                My son hates scarey movies too. He refuses to watch one for fear it may scare him.
                When I was his age I lived for the thrill, the more scarey the better.

If she made it through Emily Rose she would make it through saw II LOL

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Zero G
                  Next to Arch Stanton
                  • Jan 2006

As a kid I used to watch Chiller Thriller on Saturday nights. It always had movies of that genre.

Comment

• Furiousg
                    • Dec 2005

I think it's the gore that she doesn't like about it, not necessarily the "scare" factor. I din't find anything to terrifying about it either, but as I said, she has her beliefs, and that plot played right into her.

@ Lt...hahahaa.....malarky again. I love it ! !
                    -FuriousG-

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                      • Apr 2005

Scary films today just arent scary. I remember being frightened silly watching The Shining and the first Nightmare on Elm Street. Nowadays they are just popcorn flicks. Saying that any zombie film still creeps me out.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by DiscoInferno
                        Scary films today just arent scary. I remember being frightened silly watching The Shining and the first Nightmare on Elm Street. Nowadays they are just popcorn flicks. Saying that any zombie film still creeps me out.

Well when you are a kid they seem much more scarey, and by the time you are in your 30's or 40's you have seen so many of those movies that it takes a lot more to get you scared.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                          • Apr 2005

I guess. I watched The Howling recently and that still freaked me out tho. I honestly cant think of any recent scary films. Must be one?

Comment

• Furiousg
                            • Dec 2005

It would have to be something that gets to you personally. Sure you can easily be startled, but I used to love the feeling of being terrified to look away from the tv because there might be something there in the dark that you can't see. Now that I'm older I'm not quite as gullible to saem ol' tricks.

A film that recently made me feel kind of ill was War of the Worlds. Over all it wasnt too great a movie, but initially it made me feel like it could happen and had me feeling doomed.

Although that could have been the Glenfiddich
                            -FuriousG-

Comment

• Zero G
                              Next to Arch Stanton
                              • Jan 2006

Silent Hill should be quite warped when it comes out.

Comment

• Furiousg
                                • Dec 2005

Good call ! ! I forgot about that one.

Just watching the trailer you showed me gave me chills, that dang music I think
                                -FuriousG-

Comment

Working...