What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

That damn radio static!
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Furiousg
      If you have any poo....throw it now
      • Dec 2005

The static was great.
      Now that I think of it, I am so glad that I only played that game on a 19" SD mono tv.
      -FuriousG-

Comment

• Zero G
        Next to Arch Stanton
        • Jan 2006

Static from the surrounds always spelled trouble!
        "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Furiousg
          If you have any poo....throw it now
          • Dec 2005

hehehe Cheney spells trouble
          Attached Files
          -FuriousG-

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

lol, great pic, put it on the desktop.....

you guys were discussing earlier, a movie that you thought was scary. hard to think of some except for maybe white noise at the moment. when that woman realized it was herself in the t.v gave me the goose bumps....
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• tonay
              Gold Member
              Gold Member
              • Mar 2005

Saw II was weak. I haven't seen Emily Rose yet but it's in my queue. The prequels (both although the Harlin version was more "evil") to the Exorcist were weak as well. Movies don't scare me anymore - it's the weather channel/discovery channel specials on "what if" some horrible weather hit my city or the Nostradamus predictions about the end of days. That scares me now.

Last movie to give me the creeps was Seven. That seemed plausable.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

i didn't think seven was scary, but i really like that movie. very much so. mostly for morgan freeman.
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• TNT
                  DVD Shrinker
                  • Jan 2004

I saw the Original Japanese version of the Ring. I don't know exactly what it is, but Japanese horror films seem to be more gritty and visceral. I think there is a Japanese version of Dark Water as well. Saw wasn't scary at all to me, just gory. But gore doesn't do anything for me personally. What I liked about Saw was the mind games. If you want to see a scary movie I recommend the Japanese Ring.
                  Beauty is in the eye of the Beer-Holder.
                  I'm in shape. ROUND is a shape. - George Carlin

How to choose an HDTV, Step by Step

Comment

• Chewy
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                    i'm waiting for Walk the Line nov 18, that's my next big event

look at the ratings and comments!
                    defintely a keeper, and hard to believe they did the singing, I was not
                    disappointed at all, I grew up listening to Cash, best movie since Cinderella Man & 40 YR Virgin. LT you defintiely called this one!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by TNT
                      I saw the Original Japanese version of the Ring. I don't know exactly what it is, but Japanese horror films seem to be more gritty and visceral. I think there is a Japanese version of Dark Water as well. Saw wasn't scary at all to me, just gory. But gore doesn't do anything for me personally. What I liked about Saw was the mind games. If you want to see a scary movie I recommend the Japanese Ring.
                      ah yes i forgot about that one. the ring i'd consider a scary movie---wasn't bad. haven't seen the second one. one movie that i thought was so stupid it made me laugh was the grudge. lol, that ridiculous sound effect--a kids movie!

Originally Posted by chewy
                      defintely a keeper, and hard to believe they did the singing, I was not
                      disappointed at all, I grew up listening to Cash, best movie since Cinderella Man & 40 YR Virgin. LT you defintiely called this one!
                      @chewy
                      yeah it impressed me too. they both play and sing 100% on their own. ring of fire and walk the line especially are so close, it's quite amazing.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• TNT
                        DVD Shrinker
                        • Jan 2004

So Looie, did you see the Japanese version?

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

The Japanese version of the Grudge is much better than the US version (even though they use the same Japanese actors, House and Director).

I still recommend the Japanese film Phone. I thought that well creepy.

Comment

• TNT
                            DVD Shrinker
                            • Jan 2004

That's what I heard too about the grudge. I don't like horror movies, but I do like thrillers. So I haven't watched the grudge.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

no to the japanese version there tnt. can't see how it would make a difference here though. too much i found distasteful.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• TNT
                                DVD Shrinker
                                • Jan 2004

Only if you like horror movies.

Comment

Working...