What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

like, love and adore.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• jmet
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2002

I saw "The Weatherman" with Nicholas Cage last night. Boy was I disappointed, the movie was horrible to me! It was everything I could do to stay awake.
      Last edited by jmet; 26 Feb 2006, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

it was kind of slow...but boy was it hillarious when he gets hit, and what he called his daughter!
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• NightTran
          King of Digital Video
          King of Digital Video
          • Aug 2005

this week movie I like Domino , welcome to comment on this , I like the English accent
          sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

i watched 3 movies today. all good i thought. first one the vanishing (1993) with jeff bridges, keifer sutherland, sandra bullock

second lost (2004), starring dean cain, danny trejo. it's a b movie and therefore have to lower your expectations. they were exceeded with it though. no pic at imdb for this one amazes me. they are getting LAZY! i have a pic even.

finally. i think nwg mentioned this one to me a while back and previously decided not to see it, i'm glad i did though the thing about my folks (2005)starring (me) and paul reiser

women should like this and older fellas like myself.
            Last edited by LT. Columbo; 27 Feb 2006, 04:28 PM.
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• Raven386
              • Nov 2005

does this thread have the most posts ever? or is there one with more?
              Not a member? Sign Up Here

Comment

• BR7
                He is coming to your little town!
                • Aug 2005

i watched 3 movies today. all good i thought. first one the vanishing (1993) with jeff bridges, keifer sutherland, sandra bullock
                I did enjoy this movie everyone did a great job in it.I have to say some parts of the movie gave me the willies

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

yeah it was the first movie i seen with jeff bridges playing a weirdo. good job on that.

@raven might want to ask admin on that to be sure--but i think so.
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                    He is coming to your little town!
                    • Aug 2005

If you like Bridges you should check out this movie it wasn't to bad

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

funny that came up br7. as a matter of fact i just added it to my "to rent" list 2 nights ago. it's a good movie and time to see again.

have you seen white squall? true story--good movie.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• jmet
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2002

I saw "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" last night. I thought it was great! If you believe in "GOD" and the "devil", you will find it reassuring to your faith! Even if you do not believe in them, it will open your eyes to it. I recommend it to anyone (except drf........grrrr I mean kids).

Comment

• locoeng
                          Who Farted?
                          • Dec 2005

The Exorcism of Emily Rose was chilling, the best part was in the barn....I believe it is the story that spawned "The Exorcist".

LT, check out "Arlington Road" as well, another thriller starring Bridges.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
                          Walt Kelly

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

it must be me then. everybody likes emily rose! i will look into arlington road. ain't much for new stuff this week that ain't already on my list.
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• NightTran
                              King of Digital Video
                              King of Digital Video
                              • Aug 2005

I heart walk the line is good, can wait to see it? As about Rose I like it either court case only or scary only I dont like to run car with two lanes
                              Last edited by NightTran; 28 Feb 2006, 12:21 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• locoeng
                                Who Farted?
                                • Dec 2005

LT... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137363/

I'm anxious to see walk the line as well.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
                                Walt Kelly

Comment

Working...