What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
    funny that came up br7. as a matter of fact i just added it to my "to rent" list 2 nights ago. it's a good movie and time to see again.

have you seen white squall? true story--good movie.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118158/
    Not yet but it is on my rental que it looks good.I do think Arlington Road is a good rec you should enjoy it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

yep. i'm taking the chance. it's marked down too
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• photo_angel2004
        Queen of Digital Video
        Queen of Digital Video
        • Jan 2004

Wow

Last night a friend of mine brought over a movie called Killers by nature.

This has got to be the worst film ever made. LOL I dont think you caould even call that a B movie that one must be live a Z movie LOL

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Zero G
          Next to Arch Stanton
          • Jan 2006

Now that sounds bad!
          "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• NightTran
            King of Digital Video
            King of Digital Video
            • Aug 2005

I was gona post about Z movie
            sigpic

Comment

• photo_angel2004
              Queen of Digital Video
              Queen of Digital Video
              • Jan 2004

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                Queen of Digital Video
                Queen of Digital Video
                • Jan 2004

I rented walk the line last night.

I didnt think this movies was a good as it was cracked up to be.
                Not bad though just seemed to drag a bit.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

you'd like it a lot more if you were a cash fan to start with and knew a bit about his past and stuff like that i suspect. even some of the quotes he said at folsom prison were exact. "i want to remind you, we're recording live here today and you can't say hell or sh** or anything like that"

on a side note....DOES ANYONE HAVE FULL METAL JACKET? (1987)

i bought the dvd but it's fullscreen which i bloody hate. it seems this thing hasn't been released in WS?
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Zero G
                    Next to Arch Stanton
                    • Jan 2006

I haven't seen that movie since it came out. Only full screen? What the hell is wrong with the studios. Nothing worse than chopping the movie up with a lousy pan and scan.
                    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

i only spent a few minutes surfing--but everywhere i looked i saw no mention of WS on dvd.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                        "i want to remind you, we're recording live here today and you can't say hell or sh** or anything like that"

really I did not know that

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

different strokes for different folks
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                            Next to Arch Stanton
                            • Jan 2006

LT check out this review on FMJ

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by the dude in that link
                              And yes, this new disc is also presented in full frame - regardless of what you read anywhere else (or what you think yourself), this is the whole picture as Kubrick intended it to be seen at home. End of discussion.
                              so it has never been---i think it was one of the articles i had read.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                                Next to Arch Stanton
                                • Jan 2006

This surprised me, but if it's the way Kubrick meant it to be, then so be it.

Comment

Working...