What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

jmet

be sure and provide us with a full "ebert-esque" report
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• zedx
      • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
      thats what i did with "fahrenheit 911"

you bought that one I wouldn't admit to that.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

don't laugh at me, my wife is the fool who bought it!
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DiscoInferno
          • Apr 2005

Just wached The Final Cut, very disappointing, poor acting all round. The film behaves as if its building up to something special, but lets you down. Once again a film that could have been so much more.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

here, here

i seen that filthy piece of crap a few months back. one of the biggest pieces of crap to emerge from hollywood. only reason i wanted to see it was for robin williams, cause he is good in the serious roles....
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• lfcrule1972
              Liverpool 'til I die......
              • Nov 2003

Not seen that one and don't think I will bother now.....
              "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• XBurner
                • Aug 2005

The Devil's Rejects wasn't too good in my opinion, Ocean's Twelve wasn't good either... Alone In The Dark... the list could go on and on. Just take all the recent "horror" movies (The Boogeyman, Hide And Seek, The Grudge) put them in a bag and smack them against a tree. It's been horrible.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

i liked hide and seek, as predictable as it was...your right though there is so much crap being made these days. the best thing i've seen recently was war of the worlds....i'll definetly buy it when it's released...
                  Last edited by LT. Columbo; 18 Aug 2005, 02:28 PM. Reason: NOT IMPORTANT
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                    • Nov 2003

Thats interesting, I have seen both good and bad reviews of War of the Worlds, I guess some of the bad could be attributed to Tom Cruise's gushings over his latest fling....

Our local cinema is still showng Wof the W so maybe I will check it out this weekend.... Thanks Lieutenant

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

"I guess some of the bad could be attributed to Tom Cruise's gushings over his latest fling...."

thats for damn sure it's enough to make anyone puke. and all this scientology crap---he's truly lost all his marbles. i can see why he'd go for her, but what the heck is she thinkin? but then again--who the hell cares right?!

seriously though i give that whole relationship about another 18 months. tops.

"Our local cinema is still showng Wof the W so maybe I will check it out this weekend.... Thanks Lieutenant "

anytime, war of the worlds is good. it is a "safe movie" to see. you'll never forget the noises---really odd.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                        • Nov 2003

Ha ha he does seem quite mental these days - I heard the Scientology movement was so shocked by his behaviour (must be real bad !!!) that they were expelling him.....

As for Katie, yeah I can't see why a relatively new and unknown actress would want to hitch up with a mega star old enough to be her father, I mean imagine the press and noterity it would generate..... er hang on - thats what happened !! ha ha

Thanks will let you know next week what I thought of it, have a good weekend.

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

"As for Katie, yeah I can't see why a relatively new and unknown actress would want to hitch up with a mega star old enough to be her father"

one thing only $$$$$$$.

"Thanks will let you know next week what I thought of it, have a good weekend."

ok, you'll be the only person to comment on it so far other than me! i think everyone here buys and rents. have a good weekend too

ciao
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                            • Nov 2003

I noticed that, seems to be the same on other forums I frequent too - I still enjoy the big screen experience when the film merits it.....its getting harder to find films worth seeing at the cinema these days but I am looking forward to this one now....

Regards

ImgBurn Support Forum

Comment

• jmet
                              Super Moderator
                              • Nov 2002

"Kings Ransom" was HORRIBLE!!!

Comment

• XBurner
                                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by jmet
                                "Kings Ransom" was HORRIBLE!!!
                                ...you had to watch it to come to that conclusion? Come on, man.

Comment

Working...