What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

Did you see it at the Imax.
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• Kabuchan
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Apr 2006

No, don't think there is one here. Will be seeing Ice Age and Harry Potter too. Sure hope they finish the series before Potter can join AARP ...
      That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• atifsh
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2003

hated transformers 2.
        terminator salvation was .... man either kill the human race or the dam machines, should have done in terminator 3, and now even after 4 the thingy between human/machine still going on...

liked iceage1 , 2 its funny, too bad my kid is underage well hes 3 n half so it will be like cartoon for him and he aint gonna sit whole time.
        Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• Derree
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Jul 2005

not sure if this has been mentioned or not but just saw Year One with Jack Black and that guy from Juno...thought it was a great movie, very funny..as was Dan In Real Life that I just watched finally
          sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
          good
          -------------------------------------------

Comment

• eddiezh
            Banned
            • Jul 2009

I Heart Huckabee's

this one is really terrible

Comment

• dr_ml422
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • May 2007

ice age was good. lil long but nice. pelham 123 i wouldn't even do one the favor of burning, as i and my friend say when we come across a bad flic. i saw the announcement 4 saw VI in the poster 4 collector. so hope it finishes at some point. getting a bit long in the tooth.

checked out a str8 2 dvd flic by r kelly called in the closet or something like that. very well done and it was him singing the story.
              SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• salionmelisa
                • Jul 2009

I obviously missed out on Seinfeld's Episode then! Which makes you a little "gay"... (happy)

Not that theres anything wrong with that.....

Comment

• dr_ml422
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • May 2007

the str8 to dvd by rkelly is about infidelity. he's hiding in the closet when the girl's husband comes home. there is a gay part which made it interesting and kinda funny though.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• atifsh
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • May 2003

what a time waste was ghosts from girlfriends past... and the only funny part was it was a comedy movie....
                    Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• Chewy
                      Super Moderator
                      • Nov 2003

I kind of liked the variation on scrooge, started slow but finished pretty good, wasn't as corny as I expected in the end.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • May 2007

Idk if I already said this, but that watchmen was 1 bloated love/drama. Way too long. Fooled me and prolly most as many thought it would be a nice x-men or other Marvel flic.

Comment

• PurpleDemon
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Mar 2006

Just Saw District 9. IMHO the critics were being generous with a C+

I hated it.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • May 2007

Sometimes it's better to find out 4 ourselves. Here in NYC it would of cost me $13.00 of aggravation.

I have the foreign flic District b-19. That I can honestly recommend as decent. You could prolly rent it.

Halloween 2 and The Final Destination are coming out the same day. I think August 26th or 28th. I'm going to see Halloween 2. The 3D Final Destination I'm not taking to sure as to the early reviews.

Halloween 2 was good. Plenty of blood and gore. Rob Zombie went nuts w/it. I just came from watching the Zombie movie w/Woody Harrelson. It had its funny moments, but not enough offing of the zombies, and they again had to insert a love side to it which made it not much better imo.

Nightmare On Elm Street is coming out. Funny, Michael Bay is the director and it looks better than the original. Also 2012 coming out. The effects on that flic as shown in the preview are unbelievable. Like nothing I've seen before. Really life like. The studios are coming out strong again like in the old days. Only thing I noticed though is they're making the Flics a lil too long which if not enticing will cause one to become restless and disinterested. Zombie flic was too long as well.
                            Last edited by dr_ml422; 3 Oct 2009, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • May 2007

Wolf Man was great imo as was Shutter Island which I just came from watching. DiCaprio and Kingsley were very good. Movie was done so well I actually started questioning my own sanity. I'd recommend both.

Comment

• Dan
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Dec 2005

Yeah I thought Wolf Man was surprisingly good too. I want to see Shutter Island too, nice to hear some positive feedback about it. I heard Leo did a great job in this one.

Comment

Working...