What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DAFT
    Slightly Stupid
    • Aug 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
    Also, the Japanese film Returner. Has elements of Terminator and Matrix in it.

It has Takeshi Kaneshiro from House of Flying Daggers in it.
    I remember Looking at this movie and wanting to see it but never got around to it, thx nwg.
    I was not as big a fan of House of Flying Daggers as I thought I'd be.
    I know you guys hate Anime in here but I have to being up my all time favorite one. Akira is an amazing movie if you got over 3 hours to kill. both South Park and Family Guy have parodied bits from the movie. Worth a watch. also, did anyone see the Animatrix DVD that came out a couple of years ago. Really good stuff for fans of the Matrix(I only mention one because they got progressivly worse as they advanced through the trilogy) 2 shorts in particular give detail to the war between the machines and Man. Very well done.
    hey, did anyone ever see The Weatherman? I want to but was hoping for a review in here. Later
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

i'd like to see someone comment on the weather man also...
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• DAFT
        Slightly Stupid
        • Aug 2004

I am very interested in seeing the new one from Ryan Reynolds Just Friends.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433400/ This guy really good with his delivery in comedy. I bet he paces his room every night for the reason he did Blade 3. Someone got fired over that one to be sure.
        I saw ilittle chatter in here about tv sci-fi and thought "noone has mentioned the new Dead Zone? I'm addicted to this show. I was starting to like bits of the 4400 Club but the acting is almost too bad for daytime TV let alone prime time. the real gem from TV for me was the first 7 years of the X-Files, which they have been replaying late night on TNT mondays(5 episodes staight) and tuesdays(3 episodes straight) do yourself a favor and revisit them if you got the time.
        Last edited by DAFT; 12 Nov 2005, 07:53 AM.
        I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
          LOL, i've seen all but one of those and didn't even remotely like any of them!

thanx br7, but there must be more out there for me. i'm having a hard time coming up with some titles..

any more ideas?
          Another one thats on my top 10 scifi movies list that I think you may enjoy is Stargate
          @DAFT & nwg
          Here is one I seen this weekend I thought you two may enjoy it as well its called <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080979/">Kagemusha</a>
          Last edited by BR7; 13 Nov 2005, 02:53 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Derree
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by DAFT
            I am very interested in seeing the new one from Ryan Reynolds Just Friends.
            That movie was shot here in the city that I live in...Didn't know it until just now, saw it onthe local news..but when they shot it last year..no clue...
            sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
            good
            -------------------------------------------

Comment

• jmet
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2002

OMG! I just watched "11:14" with Patrick Swayze and Rachel Leigh Cook. It started out great. I really got in to it. But, the end (actually the middle) just plain out sucked. I think they just ran out of money and ended it right were they were. - http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id...f=info&intl=us

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

Has anyone seen <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397101/">The Skeleton Key </a> I was thinking about renting it but I havent heard much about it
                Thanks

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jmet
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2002

Originally Posted by BR7
                  Has anyone seen <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397101/">The Skeleton Key </a> I was thinking about renting it but I havent heard much about it
                  Thanks
                  It was ok. Its not all that scary like I thought it was gonna be though.

Comment

• DAFT
                    Slightly Stupid
                    • Aug 2004

I think maybe the new Aeon Flux will be good. I used to love that cartoon on old Liquid Televisiion. The fact that Charice Theron is playing old Aeon is just a bonus. Great actress and hot as hell, how do you go wrong ppl. the Effects look incredible by the way. Here's the trailor http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0402022/trailers
                    I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

Thanks jmet I need to pick out a few tonight we are under a winter storm watch they are saying we could get 6-10 inches of snow.You know I just realized today was monday and the movie doesnt come out till tomorrow Oh well I will rent some of the the stuff that was recommended by the people here Thanks again jmet

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

Well jmet the snow has started I have a video to share its not a long video its around 2.50 mb 4-5sec the picture is not that good I used my webcam and shot it out my window

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jmet
                          Super Moderator
                          • Nov 2002

I hate cold weather! lol

Right now its about 75 degrees outside, and it is wonderful!

PS: Enjoy the movies you rented!

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

75 degrees Thats not fair at all you can get sun burnt and all I can get frostbite lol

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

It is 6°C /42°F right now. It is bloody freezing.

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

It's 32°F here with windchill its 17°F and the wind is gusting up to 44 mph

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...