What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

OK I have to ask for some help because this is making me crazy I seen this movie some time ago and I cant remember the name it had Jackie Chan and Samo Hung in it.All I can remember is that either Jackie was a cop and Samo was the crook or vise versa and I think they were down by the boat docks. I am not sure if it was the same movie but I want to say Jackie was showing off swinging on some kind of bars or wires in front of a girl.Sorry I know its not much to go on but if some one can think of it I would be very greatful

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
      Slightly Stupid
      • Aug 2004

BR7 man that guy did like a million movies. I got the bio link so you can continue your search. I remember a movie called Super Cop, any of the Police Force Series, and that's not including the dozens of other cop films he might have done under other names (He has about 11) here's the link and don't pull your hair out about it, just watch TBS long enough and you'll see every movie he's ever done
      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
      I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
        • Aug 2005

LOL its killing me this was a great movie I am having a hard time trying to find it like you said he has done a million movies I was hoping to jog someones memory I would hate to have to rent them all to find it lol.And I seem to remember him and Samo fighting a bunch of people in a hotel

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
          Slightly Stupid
          • Aug 2004

I do remember one that was similar to that. They were friends from childhood and Jackie has to take his friend down or something. A real good film with a similar plot is The Killerhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097202/ Loved this movie start to finish. Watch this and you'll feel better about not knowing what movie that was.
          I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

DAFT you are the man as soon as you said that it jogged my memory and I remembered that Samo Hung Directed the movie and I found it its called Jackie Chan's Project A

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
              Left *****
              • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
              DAFT you are the man as soon as you said that it jogged my memory and I remembered that Samo Hung Directed the movie and I found it its called Jackie Chan's Project A

It is Project A. There is also Project A 2.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                Liverpool 'til I die......
                • Nov 2003

Ahh all's well that end well....

Going back a few pages - I loved Land of the Dead, nobody does Zombies like old George does......
                "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                  • Apr 2005

Did you notice it was Bub, from Day of the Dead, that burst out of the champagne chiller. It wasnt the same actor, but the makeup was spot on. He even had a strap with metal loops on round his neck. Also Simon Pegg and Shaun of The dead director were the two zombies chained up having their pictures taken.

Crap film time. The Descent. Pile of utter poo. Token characters, cack acting, Even uses the body suits from the film Creep.

Comment

• Derree
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Jul 2005

Its funny when I was watching Land of the Dead I was watching for Simon Pegg and ...whats his name.....and coudln't spot them..I had to watch the special features to see where they were...then I watched that scene again and laughed ..I thought it was a great movie..not a fan of the title tho.. I would have went with Twilight of the dead or something along those lines since the first was night, then dawn , then day...but then again George is the evil genius not me...
                    sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
                    good
                    -------------------------------------------

Comment

• DAFT
                      Slightly Stupid
                      • Aug 2004

to who ever recommended The Returner I am going to watch it this evening after work and let you know what I think. Thx for the recommend
                      I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

Thats a coinciedence I have that movie coming next week I think it was nwg that recommended it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
                          Left *****
                          • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
                          Thats a coinciedence I have that movie coming next week I think it was nwg that recommended it
                          Yes it was.

Comment

• DAFT
                            Slightly Stupid
                            • Aug 2004

I have to say great flic and I liked the end, real hindsight moment. I have Jet Li in Evil Cult coming next week and hope it is as good. thanks for the rec nwg, worth the watch.
                            I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by DAFT
                              I have to say great flic and I liked the end, real hindsight moment. I have Jet Li in Evil Cult coming next week and hope it is as good. thanks for the rec nwg, worth the watch.

Glad you liked it. I need to watch it again now as I haven't watched it for ages.

Comment

• nwg
                                Left *****
                                • Jun 2003

I haven't noticed this film being mentioned yet.

I noticed that Grosse Point Blank is on TV next week. Dan Ackroyd does a decent comedy peformance.

Comment

Working...