What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Derree
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Jul 2005

the remake of oceans 11 is very good...I do prefer it to the orginal and thats how us crazy praire boys talk out here in Sask...I've only been to P.A. once when I was a kid but I have heard its pretty nice place...now Regina...good lord....not a lot to do here...but its a good size bout 200,000 people not to big not to small...I lived in Calgary Alberta for about a year which has about 1,000,000 and that was a bit to big for me...now living in LA thas gotta be nice
    sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
    good
    -------------------------------------------

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

it's nice if you like to look at implants (which i do ) and can tolerate smog and drive bye's on your way to work everyday on the freeway....
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Derree
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Jul 2005

Yeah now that sounds like fun haha...all I gotta worry about is long lines at Wal-Mart and whether or not the dollar store is out of empty dvd cases...oh and beer costs too much....no the implants hmmmm you do make a good case there...but we get the au naturale county girls...not that I like country music you understand
        sigpic

good

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

when i go get gas, i can pick up a case of beer too( i know you can't)
          if your in the burbank/hollywood area the women are about 70% plastic almost like cyborgs
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Derree
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Jul 2005

all of our liquor stores here are goverment run which in one way is good...the prices are the same no matter where you go but the hours suck...most close at 9 o'clock and after that you have to go to an off-sale where the price is jacked up by at least 10 bucks and in my old age I have aquired a taste for more expensive beer. Oh well don't drink very often anyways...a beer can survie for a couple of months in my fridge now adays
            sigpic

good

Comment

• Derree
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Jul 2005

How about this...what would you guys consider a guilty please as far as a movie you don't really want to admit licking but you know you really do love....Mine is Maximum Overdrive...The first movie that Stephen Kind took one of his stories and wrote the screenplay and then directed...very cheesy but damn is it good... there was a remake done called Trucks (which I also own...unfortunetly) that is so very very bad...I wouldn't wish it on my worst ememy
              Last edited by Derree; 25 Nov 2006, 05:08 AM.
              sigpic

good

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

for me at first was the lord of the rings... i didn't like al the hype, but now i own them---go figure?
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• Derree
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Jul 2005

Have you watched the extended versions....I really liked them but at almost 4 hours per movie ..a bit long....I do also love The Stand by Stephen King which was a TV Mini-series and it is 8 hours long...but it is such a good movie that I watched it in one sitting..and the next night watched with the directors commentary..My butt was a bit sore as well as a bit bigger after those two nights...I am watching another guilty pleasure right now Day of the Dead...I love Romero's Dead movie and can't wait until Land of the Dead is out on DVD...
                  sigpic

good

Comment

• anonymez
                    Super Moderator
                    • Mar 2004

the LOTR series rocks... among my favourites, own all extended versions
                    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                      • Apr 2005

Maximum Overdrive is cracking movie. I love the way the characters are so serious, i bought it too. My Main "guilty" movie is Silent Running, the space movie with Bruce Dern. Must have been one of the first ecological wake up and look at what we're doing to the planet films, that still has significance today. Plus it has cool cheesy robots.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

"Have you watched the extended versions"

all three are the extended versions--very good.

so any one have comments on the new war of the worlds? i might go, so what am i in for?
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• Derree
                          Digital Video Expert
                          Digital Video Expert
                          • Jul 2005

I havn't heard anything bad or good about WOTW yet but was tempted to go to the drive in and see it...it was playing with Fantastic Four and that seemed like a good combo...but we decided we were too old to stay out that late haha....I wonder tho has anyone seen Land of the Dead yet? I hear it is quite good... Oh and another big guilty please of mine....House of 1,000 Corpses and now the sequal The Devils Rejects is out soon.. I can't wait.. I think I am the only person alive who liked that movie well expect for Rob Zombie...
                          sigpic

good

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

i'd like to check out the land of the dead...(dennis hopper right)?

@disco:

silent running, what's this about exactly?
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• setarip
                              Retired
                              • Dec 2001

"silent running, what's this about exactly?"

Botany in space, with Bruce Dern ;>}

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                                Liverpool 'til I die......
                                • Nov 2003

Silent running is very sad - Bruce murders one of the 'bots !!!
                                "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

Working...