• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
    This could be a great free agent pick up for the Steelers
    I hope so..ya don't hafta know E=mc2 stuff to p[lay football !!!

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

LOL You got that right jm.
      Last edited by BR7; 2 May 2007, 08:39 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• uufta
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
        This could be a great free agent pick up for the Steelers
        Russel is a good kid and he will be very good in the backfield, he had a hard time in the classroom and getting on the field with Maroney and Barber and a few others in front of him.

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

That's right your from Minnesota aren't you uufta If that's the case what do you think of the
          Matt Spaeth kid the Steelers drafted in round 3

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• uufta
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Dec 2005

Another excellent Gopher that the idiots on the Vikings let get away..just adding to the long list..grrrrr
            The kid will be great, just like the colts tight end, another Gopher.

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

The Steelers drafted this guy Check out this video of the Punter Daniel Sepulveda

Last edited by BR7; 3 May 2007, 08:46 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                The Steelers drafted this guy Check out this video of the Punter Daniel Sepulveda

I like him!!!! a 53 yard punt and he tackles like Vince Papale usta

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

I know I never have been this excited about a punter LOL To top it he has been clocked running the 40 at 4.43.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                    I know I never have been this excited about a punter LOL To top it he has been clocked running the 40 at 4.43.
                    Damn and he's been pumping big iron too...like the Hulkster says...look at them pythons Good punts, runs and tackles like a mad man.....none of the sissy arm tackle attempts like a lot of punters. This guy likes to be in the hunt. I wish him the best of luck!!!!

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

The Iggles picked up another free agent Ian Scott DT from Chicago. He decided to go with Philly. He said he wanted to be here I hope it wasn't just for the money..Onlyy a 1 year deal but a 300 lb DT that can run shoud e a good addition to the line...

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

Bad Newz Kennels is bad news for Michael Vick as training camp is about to start! Vick received a Federal indictment for the dogfighting at his place.

If convicted, Vick and the others -- Purnell A. Peace, Quanis L. Phillips and Tony Taylor -- could face up to six years in prison, $350,000 in fines and restitution.
                        Michael Vick has been indicted by a federal grand jury in connection with the dogfighting probe of his property in Virginia.

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

I don't feel bad for them.When you make all that money and can't find anything better to do then watch dogs kill one another you deserve every penny of the fine and prison sentence
                          Last edited by BR7; 18 Jul 2007, 06:25 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                            • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                            I don't feel bad for them.When you make all that money and can't find anything better to do then watch dogs kill one another you deserve every penny of the fine and prison sentence
                            I'm a dog lover from way back. If they wanna gamble, shoot craps or play cards or something. And if they wanna watch somebody fight, they should fight themselves

Comment

• Dan
                              Digital Video Master
                              Digital Video Master
                              • Dec 2005

Yep, I'm with you guys. Can they not go buy a few more cars or spend some money on a nice woman or something, come on,lol.

It's a shame to see such talent wasted, like Pacman Jones.

As for training camp and the Preseason sneaking around the corner, I'm ready for some football!

Comment

• doctorhardware
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • Dec 2006

Or maybe bet on the greyhound races. Vick needs to be put away for a long time. How about the teens in CA that torched a 4 month old kitten they need to put in jail also if they can do that to a defenseless kitten, who else would they torch. All this makes me sick how low can someone be.
                                Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

Working...