X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

Looks like the Bears lost their starting quarterback Klye Orton, might be for the season. Do not know yet was injured in the last 2 minutes of the half.
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2007

Yeah no real news yet. Lucky for us who chose Chicago over Detroit. They pulled it off. The New York Football Giants are strong and hungry for that 2nd ring. Don't see anyone, but Tenn for now in their way and the Titans haven't played anyone like the G-Men. Very interesting year indeed for the NFL.
      SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• locoeng
        Who Farted?
        • Dec 2005

I can't believe how close the Chicago/Detroit game was. If da Bears didn't pull that one out they should hang their head in shame.

Living in the Carolinas, I have to root for DelHomey and the Panthers...I think they are a solid team. I also like the Bucs and the Eagles, even though Westbrook was a hold out for rushing this Sunday.

The argument for the Titans lack of opponents can be made all day, but they still remain the team to beat. With that being said, this is the first year of my entire life that I've ever watched footbal other than the superbowl ....but someone asked me to participate in fantasy football and I got the bug. I'm enjoying most of my Sundays being spent in front of the TV watching big hulking guys break bodies and running back and forth to the PC on each play to see how my guys are doing I'm suprised there isn't a FFB league here...maybe next year, count me in.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
        Walt Kelly

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

Funny how no one talks about the Super Bowl Champions. Almost as if it didn't happen. I talk to a cousin in Maine and they're still thinking the Patriots are top dogs. This I think is more the reason the G-Men have been stomping their opponents. I've already learned how the media will help misguide those unfortunate souls that buy into their nonsense about a particular team or w/e they're trying to push. It's like that across the board w/all sports. Well like they say, especially here in NYC, "It is what it is".

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• jm1647
            An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
            • Apr 2005

Dan is our week 9 winner with 11 right
            He and uufta are now tied for first with 82, BR7 next with 81 and josie with 80

Comment

• dr_ml422
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • May 2007

I got 11 points also. There was no need for a tie break. Both came at 11 even w/the mnf game. How you figure that? A win for mnf even if tied makes you the week winner? Please explain. Thnx.

Comment

• jm1647
                An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
                I got 11 points also. There was no need for a tie break. Both came at 11 even w/the mnf game. How you figure that? A win for mnf even if tied makes you the week winner? Please explain. Thnx.
                My bad I forgot to mention the tie between you and Dan with 11. Dan wins the week with the tie breaker by closest to the MNF score.

Wins come first, if a tie like you and Dan with 11, then the MNF score is used even if you didn't pick the MNF game winner. The final score was 23 to 6 for a total of 29. Dan picked 42 you had 48, Dan was closer to 29 so he gets the weekly win

Comment

• dr_ml422
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • May 2007

I got you now. Well looks like we start early this week w/Thursday's game. Pretty soon the SB. Can't wait.

Comment

• Dan
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Dec 2005

Another great week, we tied yet again dr ml422. You can keep that up the rest of the season just keep me with you,lol.

Boy did I enjoy watching Big Blue put it to Dallas, talk about a sputtering offense, they couldn't do anything against that D.

Titans Packers game was good, and notice no big deal was made over the Pats and Colts game, that was always one of the biggest regular season games, now it's just another game.
                    Last edited by Dan; 5 Nov 2008, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

I'm going to have to stop trying to figure out the why's of people's actions. Psychology Major what can I tell you. That circus Jerry put together is sad. Good for us in the NFC East though. Lol... Matter of fact good for the whole NFC.

Forget about the Pats and Colts rah rah. The media will try to push anything towards the ratings even the SB. Got really tired of the whole Patriots/Brady thing. Glad that's gone for now. If that offensive line of the Steelers don't wake up Big Ben's looking at a short career. Especially w/defenses like the Giants, Ravens, Redskins and Eagles. Throw Tenn in there too. I never disliked the Packers just them awful color uniforms, but Rodgers has me convinced. They're going to be there soon. The Big Tuna is doing what he always does. Build champions. Really glad to see Miami on their way too.

Helluva year for the NFL. Really loving it right now, and if these Yankees don't start going in a different direction I will. Lol...

What's Culpepper looking for? Nirvana?

Comment

• uufta
                        Digital Video Expert
                        Digital Video Expert
                        • Dec 2005

Congrats to dr_ml422 and everyone in double-digits WoW!!
                        This week looks like a trap week for sure..already changed a few, thats never good.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

Thnx. 1 sure pick hopefully is G-Men against Arizona. PITT's looking like they're holding on to their last breath, and Indy's back on track. Who knows what Dallas or Philly's going to do. Even Cinnci or Cleveland might surprise us. Crazy year.

These moronic chiefs at NFL headquarters want to change certain reviews on replays. unbelievable. Can't get it right on replay now want to replay it again. The old double work for nothing.

That's life. Mess around we might be seeing Favre in the SB. Too bad it'll most likely be against the G-Men... LOL...

Good luck to all this week.

Comment

• uufta
                            Digital Video Expert
                            Digital Video Expert
                            • Dec 2005

Congrats jm1647

Way to go jm1647 and a very tough week to...

And everyone again did very well, we should all meet in Vegas..

Comment

• doctorhardware
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • Dec 2006

So who is going to win the superbowl just look into your crystal ball. I need to place a bet in vegas.
                              Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • May 2007

Originally Posted by doctorhardware
                                So who is going to win the superbowl just look into your crystal ball. I need to place a bet in vegas.
                                Right now barring some disastrous act of nature the way the G-Men are playing I'd say it's them. Even if it wasn't my team of choice. Look out though, because if the Jets get in we might see a helluva exclamation point to Brett's career as well as the Jets as they haven't won anything since Broadway Joe predicted a win over the Colts. G-Men have the whole package and that's w/out Jacobs and Burress right now.

That's a pretty clear crystal ball. How clear? Crystal!

Comment

Working...