20 Yrd Dash: 2.97
    10 Yrd Dash: 1.82
    225 Lb. Bench Reps: 29
    Vertical Jump: 26
    Broad Jump: 07'08"
    20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.62
    3-Cone Drill: 7.61
    5.06/5.17/5.32 40 range before Combine

DOB: 11/6/1984 gonna be 27 this November but only played 4 years of football so not too beat up
    the above is from here http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2011&genpos=OG
    more about him http://www.whec.com/sports/stories/S....shtml?cat=620

On to round 2

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Finally the lockout is over!!!

Comment

• Dan
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

Wow talk about free agent frenzy! I can see you grinning from here jm, now that the Eagles are the "Dream Team",lol.

So many changes and surprises, getting pumped for week 1!

Comment

• jm1647
          • Apr 2005

The Eagles are making moves like the Phillies, finally!

Originally Posted by Dan
          Wow talk about free agent frenzy! I can see you grinning from here jm, now that the Eagles are the "Dream Team",lol.

So many changes and surprises, getting pumped for week 1!
          Dan, my jaw is still dropped I can't grin yet, the Eagles knocked my socks off too. sSgning DRC, Nnamdi, Babin, Jenkins and Vince Young was a shocker.

The Eagles had the league worse red zone defense last year, the moves made so far should get us out the the red zone cellar this year. I would love to see DRC, Nnamdi and Assante on the field at the same time, I would hate to be an opposing QB looking for someone to throw to.

Barring injuries. like what happened to FB Leonard Weaver who was a Pro Bowl FB for the Eagles in 2009 and blew his knee out last year and just released for failing his physical, should be a very interesting year for Birds fans.

I'm ready for some football!

Comment

• dr_ml422
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2007

Ok time to give both of you a reality check as only I can and do! Like the Phillies? Same Phillies who got bumped last year by the Giants and lost to my Yankees! Please don't even talk about them w/the Eagles as it's 2 different sports and anyone who has any sense will tell you big names don't mean anything. Vince Young hasn't done a damn thing but cry in the NFL, and the Eagles have had very strong teams way before and still came up short. Win and then celebrate boys.

I'm ready for Week 1 also, so bring it on. Plaxico Burress will screw up again as I predicted w/Moss. You just can't change a crooked branch. Great for the G-Men and new headache for the Jets.

Otn, glad to hear from you guys as always and know you,re alive. I'm back full throttle and looking forward to every week. Get that ring! NFC Championships don't cut it for the players, the ring does. The ring for the biggest single event in the world! Super Bowl Champs!

Phillies aren't going anywhere you see. Be careful Pittsburgh Pirates don't spoil everyone's hopes.
            Last edited by dr_ml422; 2 Aug 2011, 03:50 PM.
            SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• jm1647
              • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
              Ok time to give both of you a reality check as only I can and do!
              Reality check not needed be either Dan or me. And anybody can give somebody a reality check like I will give you now.
              Can you read? Did you notice Dan had "Dream Team". Did you notice the quotation marks. Me or Dan never called the Eagles or the Phillies the "Dream Team" either.

Like the Phillies?
              Yeah like the Phillies, signing good players.
              Same Phillies who got bumped last year by the Giants and lost to my Yankees!
              Yeah them Phillies, the Giants played better during that series winning 4 of 6 games and deserved to win.
              Lost to your Yankees last year - yup one time, lost 8-3 but beat them twice, 7-1 and and 6-3 with all 3 games at the Yankees place. And the Eagles won both games againt the Giants last year with the NFL's worst red zone defense, and won the NFC East again. The Giants, Redskins and Cowboys did not make the playoffs.

Please don't even talk about them w/the Eagles as it's 2 different sports and anyone who has any sense will tell you big names don't mean anything.
              Just compared them both signing good players. And big name players don't mean anything I agree...the Yankees didn't win their division or the World Series last year and the Miami Heat didn't win the NBA Championship either.

Vince Young hasn't done a damn thing but cry in the NFL,
              Nobody said anything about him doing anything in the NFL, I just said I was shocked the Eagles signed him, along with the other players mentioned.

and the Eagles have had very strong teams way before and still came up short.
              Short of the SB win that's a fact. Sh1t happens

Win and then celebrate boys.
              Nobody talking about winning or celebrating in either Dan's or my post. But I do celebrate every Eagle victory regardless of their record. I only mentioned I'd hate to be an opponent QB throwing the ball with Nnamdi, Assante and DRC out there at the same time.

I'm ready for Week 1 also, so bring it on.
              Wish u luck again this year in the pool.
              Plaxico Burress will screw up again as I predicted w/Moss.
              I hope Plax has a good year and I think he will. And for Moss, he is going into the Football Hall of Fame, maybe not the first year of eligibility but he will get in.
              You just can't change a crooked branch. Great for the G-Men and new headache for the Jets.
              The Giants lost a good receiver. Didn't he catch a pass that won a SB for the Giants? The Jets I'm sure are glad to have him.

Otn, glad to hear from you guys as always and know you,re alive. I'm back full throttle and looking forward to every week.
              Glad to hear from you too.
              Get that ring! NFC Championships don't cut it for the players, the ring does.
              I agree the SB ring is nice, but Division titles and NFC Championships are nice too. I guess you don't want the Giants to win division titles and only get to the NFC Championship game being a wild card.

The ring for the biggest single event in the world! Super Bowl Champs!
              You got it, biggest SINGLE event, ONE GAME, there are a lot of football fans around the world....every other major team sport has a series to determine the overall winner....basketball, hockey and baseball. I'm sure if the SB was a 3, 5 or 7 game series some of the previous SB Champs would be different.

Phillies aren't going anywhere you see. Be careful Pittsburgh Pirates don't spoil everyone's hopes.
              Nobody said the Phillies were going anywhere. I'll just state facts now, they do have the best regular season record this year so far, just like they finished the regular season with the best record last year. A good season last year for the Phillies even with not getting to the World Series. Same for the Eagles, didn't win the SB but stil had a good year.
              My response to you is in blue

Comment

• dr_ml422
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • May 2007

Ok JM since I'm the only one that exercisaes the competitive banter rule I guess you always take a day or 2 to lawyer your way out of things. Prolly everything.

You think dissecting and going around the facts as you always do trump everyone don't you? Listen, you posted what you posted and you believed exactly what you posted, until I come along and quote you and you get bent as always.

Win the SB already! Win it! Like Green Bay did! Like Pittsburgh did! Like the G-Men did! I don't need to hear your twisting. Win the SB! Listen, just win the SB already! That's all. No breaking down the atom to the last molecule according to you! This is a NFL thread in a Forum, no one's 1st born is at stake here. Jeez! This is life for Pete's sake. Waves, hits, turns, no smooth sailing. It would be boring.

Everyone, well mostly everyone wants to go to heaven, or some other great place, though no one wants to die. Now can we have some fun w/out another twisted version of this old though familiar quote by yours truly?

Man, I thought it was bad on my way to my 1st NFL game on the bus from Port Authority to see the Jets, where just on there I had to diffuse some potential altercation w/a pure stranger. If everything was Peaches and Cream. I wish it was on that bus that day I must admit, because I'm too mature to be fighting at this stage of the game. Again, mature not too old.

Enjoy the rest of the summer. Winter will be here in no time and another year come and gone.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• jm1647
                  • Apr 2005

Ok JM since I'm the only one that exercisaes the competitive banter rule I guess you always take a day or 2 to lawyer your way out of things. Prolly everything.
                  Competitive banter is good, you gave some you got some. Lawyer my way out of what? I responded when I had a chance to respond which was in a little over 24 hours. Sorry I don't sit by the 'puter all day.

You think dissecting and going around the facts as you always do trump everyone don't you?
                  I didn't go around any facts, I posted them and stated it would be a very interesting season for Eagles fans. Trump who? I reply to what was posted

Listen, you posted what you posted and you believed exactly what you posted, until I come along and quote you and you get bent as always.
                  I did post what I posted and do believe it is going to be a very interesting season for Eagles fans, and I am not bent. You never quoted me, you responded and it had nothing to do with what I posted. I quoted you and responded, just like now

Win the SB already! Win it! Like Green Bay did! Like Pittsburgh did! Like the G-Men did! I don't need to hear your twisting. Win the SB! Listen, just win the SB already! That's all.
                  I hope the Eagles do win a SB every year. Twisting what?

No breaking down the atom to the last molecule according to you!
                  Just responded to your post with facts.
                  This is a NFL thread in a Forum, no one's 1st born is at stake here. Jeez!
                  I agree.

This is life for Pete's sake. Waves, hits, turns, no smooth sailing. It would be boring.
                  I don't think anyone wants wants a boring life.

Everyone, well mostly everyone wants to go to heaven, or some other great place, though no one wants to die. Now can we have some fun w/out another twisted version of this old though familiar quote by yours truly?
                  Huh? I like having fun!
                  Man, I thought it was bad on my way to my 1st NFL game on the bus from Port Authority to see the Jets, where just on there I had to diffuse some potential altercation w/a pure stranger. If everything was Peaches and Cream. I wish it was on that bus that day I must admit, because I'm too mature to be fighting at this stage of the game. Again, mature not too old.
                  Another Huh.

Enjoy the rest of the summer. Winter will be here in no time and another year come and gone.
                  You too, enjoy the rest of the summer. Time does fly by
                  Again my responses are in blue

Comment

• dr_ml422
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • May 2007

Always get you going. Always.

Originally Posted by jm1647
                    Again my responses are in blue

That;s really good sh1t really good sh1t you drink since no matter what you still don't get it do you. Quote you? You're the only one who posted so obviously there was no need, and you were the only one who replied so again no need. Not on the 'puter all day? 3am? You're beyond repair.

Win a SB maybe you'll stop! What facts? That the Eagles suck! Nmw. Can't tie the knot, just hold hands! Loser mentality syndrome add liquor and forgot about it. Might as well join all those miserable Met fans. I understand JM, I understand. You'll be alright.

Fact: No SB.

Just a lot of . No SB. Wth just go and buy yourself a ring and act as if. Closest you'll ever get to a SB! Win that is! Win that is! cause this ain't going to cut it.

Comment

• Dan
                      Digital Video Master
                      Digital Video Master
                      • Dec 2005

LOL, didn't take you guys long to get at it. yeah the "Dream Team" quote was taken from NFL.com.

We all know what looks good on paper doesn't mean sh!t on the field, but signing 2 starting CB's is a huge improvement IMO.

Nice to see some energy in here b4 the season starts, as long as we don't have to separate you guys,lol. 5 weeks til the opener at Lambeau! I'm ready for some football!

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

That;s really good sh1t really good sh1t you drink
                        Yeah I think Yuengling and Red Dog are decent beers.
                        since no matter what you still don't get it do you.
                        What is there to get other than u haven't been taking your meds

Quote you? You're the only one who posted so obviously there was no need, and you were the only one who replied so again no need.
                        Better take your meds soon
                        Not on the 'puter all day?
                        Nope not me
                        3am?
                        yeah for about a half hour
                        You're beyond repair.

Ain't nothing broke with me, again you better take your meds

Win a SB maybe you'll stop!
                        Stop what?
                        What facts?
                        Still can't read can you
                        That the Eagles suck!
                        LOL beat the Giants 2x last year, so the Giants must suck more
                        Nmw. Can't tie the knot, just hold hands! Loser mentality syndrome add liquor and forgot about it. Might as well join all those miserable Met fans.
                        Better take your meds your losing it
                        I understand JM, I understand.
                        I don't think u do
                        You'll be alright.

Yeah I'll be alright right, butyou.better take your meds, a double dose

See your ranting again....better take them meds soon

Just a lot of
                        Nah just at the end of my posts when I don't forget to add them
                        . No SB.
                        Ah your calming down now, only 1 No SB, but still ranting...your losing it
                        Wth just go and buy yourself a ring and act as if.
                        Now why would I buy a ring. did you?..act as if what?
                        Closest you'll ever get to a SB! Win that is! Win that is!
                        As close as you'll get...what team do you play for?...your ranting again......better take them meds

cause this ain't going to cut it.

ain't gonna cut what
                        Get me going
                        The pool invites should be going out soon....don't hold your breath for yours

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by Dan
                          LOL, didn't take you guys long to get at it. yeah the "Dream Team" quote was taken from NFL.com.

We all know what looks good on paper doesn't mean sh!t on the field, but signing 2 starting CB's is a huge improvement IMO.

Nice to see some energy in here b4 the season starts, as long as we don't have to separate you guys,lol. 5 weeks til the opener at Lambeau! I'm ready for some football!
                          Yeah didn't take long for him to show his ignorance of the NFL again. The "Dream Team" is being mentioned all over the place. Vince Young said it along with most of the commentators.

The Eagles have made some good signings with some players coming to the Eagles for less money than they could have gotten some where else.

Energy in here is nice but classless ranting by a lunatic "won't cut it"

Comment

• dr_ml422
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • May 2007

Send the invite if you want to. If you feel that this is so out of it to not send it then that's fine. Things have to be according to your view of anything so everything goes along. Trash talking at the most. That's all. Trash talking keeps anyone out. Ok.

Lunatic w/out meds. Ok. I just took my meds JM. I feel better. Guess what? Eagles still have no ring.

Send the invites and lets play. I would send everyone invites nmw. This all part of the sport. I wouldn't leave anyone out because they said anything about my team etc... I'd be in a cave if I let anything anyone said about anything guide my decisions.

Btw what class does one have to belong to to play in the pool or be a member of DVF? Did I miss anything in the membership requirements/Rules?

I accept your lunatic/non-med taking classless. So what does that make you replying to a lunatic/non-med taking classless...? A doctor? Above?

You don't take meds? Nothing? At all? I really do need to be here then so you could help me get off anything I take and live a normal classful life like you. All to play in the pool and be a member of DVF and have a good time winning and losing on some games, and posting to other non-football related threads.

Come on JM you're better than not including someone over this rubbish. Even I know that, and I'm a classless/non-med taking lunatic. I love you nmw.

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

From the pool site:

News!
                              Posted on August 9, 2011 by opadmin

Sorry everyone. We will not be offering NFL Football Pools this year. Family and Home life have created new challenges – and running the site has become too much work.

I will be offering the site for sale – I’ll post the specifics soon.

-OP Commish

It was the only site I could find free, and included the playoffs and SB. Anybody know of another one? If not we can go back to CBS.

Comment

• uufta
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Dec 2005

Love the Jibber-Jabber guys Your the boss JM, CBS sounds fine, if I could just remember what it was like..LOL
                                Hope everyone has had a good off-season
                                Twins are Tanking, and who knows what the Vikes are doing, let some good ones get away again, oh well.

All the best to everyone

Greg

Comment

Working...