Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mlandes46
    DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
    • Sep 2011

these games arent going like they are supposed to unc. so the first week is figuring out who sucks and who don't, NEXT week is when you need to watch out! My excuse and i'm stickin to it'

Comment

• mlandes46
      DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
      • Sep 2011

is this workin

Comment

• dr_ml422
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2007

so it's CBS? let me know. I'll go there and check also.
        SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• Dan
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Dec 2005

Crazy first week, so hard to pick based on last year. Pittsburgh and Atlanta what happened to you,lol.

Congrats uufta and mikel, looks like it`s down to the tie breaker.

Comment

• uufta
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Dec 2005

Looks like MikeL is busy talking to himself LOL

Thanks Dan

Comment

• jm1647
              An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
              • Apr 2005

Looks like uufta won again!! Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have sent that invite LOL

to uufta the reigning champ who wins week 1 by breaking the tie with mlandes46 by being closest to the MNF total score. Way to go uufta!!!

uufta had 11 picks right, i gotta give him an extra 1 for winning the week for a total of 12 points for week 1.

Almost forgot this for this year

Good Luck to all in week 2

Comment

• Dan
                Digital Video Master
                Digital Video Master
                • Dec 2005

What a way to start the season! Lots of shocks which of course killed my picks,lol. Congrats uufta, looks like you're gonna be tough to beat yet again!

Time to stew over my picks...good luck to all in week 2!
                btw........what happened to dr? Hope you get your picks in this week!

Comment

• uufta
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Dec 2005

Thanks Guys Dumb luck again, MikeL seems to be awful quiet..Hmmmm!,
                  You still have time to cancel my a$$ John nobody would notice

Looks like dr hasn't picked again ???? wassup my friend?? boring around here without
                  all the smack talk.

And Kabu???
                  Last edited by uufta; 16 Sep 2011, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• mlandes46
                    DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
                    • Sep 2011

Thanks JM for havin me back. As for Uffta "winning" week 1, thats probably the only way he can beat me!! I'm sure he will take it any way he can get em! He'll get his, just a matter of time... fun stuff good luck in week 2 everyone cheers

Comment

• Tammie K
                      • Sep 2010

Picks

Hey bro, I see you!

Butch, 12 really? I'm going to quit if you keep this up!

Comment

• josie
                        • Aug 2006

De'ja' vu!

De'ja' vu! Did I say De'ja vu? LOL Looks as if all is going as usual! Uufta on top, Dr talkin pooh, JM keepin it all in perspective! Had to read back a couple of pages to catch up as I hadn't made it on here in awhile. I love you guys and have missed you all!

Welcome back everyone!

Congrats Uufta, my good friend! You rock!

My picks are in, made them myself, just like last week.......so we'll see how it goes. Savin' the Ouija Board for later! LOL

All I can say about last week: RAIDERS SUCK! Did I say RAIDERS SUCK? U betcha!!!
                        Josie

Comment

• jm1647
                          An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                          • Apr 2005

about the dr - I PM'd him last Sunday morning that he missed the Thursday night game pick and that there was still time to get in the rest of the picks. He replied about 3:30PM too late to get his picks in. Last I heard from him was this past Wednesday and he was going to get his picks in. He said he did not get the invite. I sent it to the email address he had on file at the site.
                          I posted here on the 2nd that the invites went out and if anybody didn't get it let me know.

With the site we are using now anyone that has accepted an invitation to play in the pool is good from year to year, so hang on to the email you used (and update it if you change it) and your ID and password. You can change your email address, ID and password in the personal tab. We are going to stay where we are at and do the playoffs and SB here. OP was the 2nd site we used that went down.

Another crazy week in the NFL! Including Vick getting knocked out of the game by an Eagle, he left spitting blood and a concussion

Going into the MNF game MikeM is in the lead with 13 picks right. If STL wins tomorrow he wins the week. If the NYG win we have a pileup and go to the tiebreaker.

It is lonely here at the bottom of this weeks correct pick list. The only person I'll wind up having more picks correct than is dr because he didn't pick and gets 2 less than I do.

Good Luck to tomorrow night!

And lets all get week 3 picks in

Comment

• uufta
                            Digital Video Expert
                            Digital Video Expert
                            • Dec 2005

This is really becoming a tough crowd, Congrats to MikeM
                            congrats to everyone actually, and with dr missing every week
                            nobody should be worried about coming in last, maybe I should
                            be quiet, its a long season yet..I could get there..

Comment

• mlandes46
                              DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
                              • Sep 2011

I believe Mike M is getting congradulated a tad soon there Uufta! Of course i expect him to be wrong monday nite, and of course that means a tie breaker. I'm hopin to get my win back from uufta by Winning this tie breaker! Good job Mike M, but I know it was an anomoly. You'll be back on the bottem this time next week. By next week, I should be sitting on top, with Uufta right BELOW me... Hi Sis nice to see you here miss ya. Give me a call Uufta Love ya You do know I'm just talkin @$#%, right?? Good luck all ml

Comment

• uufta
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by mlandes46
                                By next week, I should be sitting on top, with Uufta right BELOW me...Give me a call Uufta Love ya You do know I'm just talkin @$#%, right?? Good luck all ml
                                Well, your on top...but, oops your not alone

Its a requirement here, good natured smack talk goes
                                a long way our MikeM made a good run at it and
                                DAN tiebreaker on the nose great job!!!!

Comment

Working...