Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frontman
    • Oct 2004

iDVD

Dont know if this is a dumb question or not, but seeing as Nero's rubbish and seeing as you can get iTunes for a PC, does anyone know if iDVD is available for the PC? I have looked at apple.com but cant really be sure...

If its blatantly not available then any suggestions on good alternative DVD photo slideshow burning software would be greatly appreciated! Not Nero of course. Cos its rrrrrrubbish.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"If its blatantly not available"

Blatantly? It's either available or it's not...

"seeing as Nero's rubbish"

If you read the MANY NERO-related posts at these forums, you'll find that your opinion of this software is definitely in the minority.

Comment

• Frontman
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by setarip
      "If its blatantly not available"

Blatantly? It's either available or it's not...

"seeing as Nero's rubbish"

If you read the MANY NERO-related posts at these forums, you'll find that your opinion of this software is definitely in the minority.
      Thats got to be the most pointless post I've ever read. So I said blatantly!? So what? Its a general figure of speech that I am used to, but it also was meant to imply "is the software readily and easily available?" rather than being available through cracking, adapting codes or downloading from suspicious sources.

Secondly, my opinion of Nero is neither here nor there and is certainly not up for scrutiny by you. So I'm in the minority with that view.... and?????????? Whats you point? Is picking on minority groups your thing then or something?? The day that Nero successfully burns a sildeshow DVD I will change my opinion, until then I'm entitled to be disappointed with the software.

Post constructively or not at all man.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"my opinion of Nero is neither here nor there"

Quite true - but you still felt compelled to state it - and then take exception to a contrary opinion (actually, a multitude of contrary opinions). No scrutiny (careful evaluation) involved, just a difference of opinion.

"So I said blatantly!? So what?"

So it makes no sense - it actually creates the impression that YOU don't know what you mean. You posted here seeking assistance, but resent the fact that I sought clarification of your posting. To say that you are exhibiting a blatantly thin skin would be an understatement.

"Post constructively or not at all man."

I believe I've made a few constructive posts at these forums.

And, last but not least, "I have looked at apple.com but cant really be sure..."

You either scrutinized that site and found it there or you didn't.

Bye...

Comment

Working...