X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bertl00
    • Feb 2003

No Video since change to GeForce4

Hi!
    I just bougt a new Grafik Card (MSI Ti4800SE) to get a DVI Connection to my LCD. Since installing i got no Video.
    Normaly I use BS Player. The Video window pops up in the right sice, the sound is there but i only got a black window (or Fullscreen). I have Installed Nimo Codec Pack (Build 8) with and without Morgan Stream Switcher.
    I tried:
    Installing Nvidea VGA Drivers (4.09) new.
    Istalled Nimo new.
    Installed Direct X (v.9.0 german) new
    Installed FFDShow
    Played with a lot Settings.
    Tried the Playa....
    ...and lots of reading in the forum.....

But ALL divx videos are black (tried divx5.0 and older)

I use Windows XP

What can I do now?
    Thank You for your help.
    Bertl
    Last edited by Bertl00; 28 Feb 2003, 10:05 AM.
  • Bertl00
    • Feb 2003

Problem Solved

After a Lot Installing and Deinstalling and phonong with MSI... and a couple of houres work...:

It seems to be a Bug from newer Nvidia Drivers. The drivers display video only on the primary Monitor corect. Video on the secundary Monitor didn´t work. (if somewone has different expirience please report)
    I had not recogniced that my Monitor was found as secondary Monitor because it recognised a switched off Videobeamer on analog out at primary Monitor.
    The person from the MSI Hotline reported the problem ist only with newer drivers. But the old one dont support my graphic card. So I have to switch the Primary Display to get video on both displays to work.(only one at a time).
    So I hope for improved Nvidia Drivers.
    Bertl

Comment

Working...