X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NightTran
    King of Digital Video
    King of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

I just hate the online one, I use in store abit more money but I can do what ever I want
    sigpic

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

I would rather use the online service just because I can get what the store does not carry like foreign films and such.You would be surprised at what you can't get in the store
      Last edited by BR7; 26 Feb 2007, 07:11 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• lfcrule1972
        Liverpool 'til I die......
        • Nov 2003

I stopped using Blockbuster here in the UK after falling foul of their fair usage policy (also operated by LoveFilm). This was at least a year ago but the guy on the helpline told me that cos I receive 5-6 a week I was not being fair to their other online customers !!

I cancelled them and went with a number of others until finally settling on Tescodvdrental, funny thing is they now use LoveFilm but so far no throttling on my rentals...
        "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• jm1647
          An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
          I would rather use the online service just because I can get what the store does not carry like foreign films and such.You would be surprised at what you can't get in the store
          Me too, get 'em from online and swap em in at the store

@lfc - I usually average at least 20 a month from BB online

Comment

• volfann
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            • Jun 2006

Anyone else had shipping problems this week with BB ? They shipped me zilch this week. Should have had one movie shipped last week when I returned my previous rentals to the store but it became unavailable two days later and never got shipped. New releases should have shipped Monday but never got shipped and email reply said I had no available titles in my queue. Took 24 hours instead of the stated 2-4 hours to even get a reply. I am really ticked off.
            sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• photo_angel2004
              Queen of Digital Video
              Queen of Digital Video
              • Jan 2004

Shipping has been slow in this area the past 2 weeks, It may be due to the weather though. The last 5 DVD's I got were from IL. And IL and WI were slammed with a few snow storms and ICE storms during this time.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• volfann
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Jun 2006

After waiting on hold for what seemed an eternity I did get to talk with a nice young lady in Texas who apologized for my troubles and said they had been experiencing a glitch in their IT department and several customers would not be getting new shipments till Thursday. Not sure what that means . She did give me 3 free coupons so I could get the new releases at the local store today..

P.S. When did this thread get moved way down here????
                sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• jm1647
                  • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by volfann
                  After waiting on hold for what seemed an eternity I did get to talk with a nice young lady in Texas who apologized for my troubles and said they had been experiencing a glitch in their IT department and several customers would not be getting new shipments till Thursday. Not sure what that means . She did give me 3 free coupons so I could get the new releases at the local store today..

P.S. When did this thread get moved way down here????
                  Went down in the fourm because of no activity lately.

BB told me there has been a glitch also and they are trying to catch up on shipping. But in the last week and a half I got 5 ecoupons for the 2 times I called, the last time yesterday.

I told them that there has been a delay in shipping after returning DVDs to my local store. They cleared the last 2 from my queue, I returned 1 on Sunday and 2 yesterday, 1 has shipped so far today.

Comment

• MikeyBK
                    Digital Video Maniac
                    • Feb 2006

I'm having all kinds of issues this past week with BB. First I only recieved 1 out of three movies that were shipped to me on 3/1, then after reporting that I hadn't recieved the other two yesterday, my queue is still only showing the one movie I recieved with no new movies being shipped out today!!! So basically the are servicing me on the 1 out at a time plan...lol...WTF?

Anyways, I just e-mailed them and hoping they get this ironed out...Don't make me go back to Netflix...LMAO...
                    MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
                    Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
                    ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
                    Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
                    XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
                    Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
                    Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
                    *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
                    *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• katzdvd
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • Feb 2006

I'm having all kinds of issues this past week with BB.
                      I am having issues as well - actually been having them for awhile now; Same old story. When I turn the env. in at my local BB, it takes up to 3-5 days for them to clear my queue, at which point they then notify me that I will be receiving the next title(s) in another 2-3 days.

This is ridiculus. I can't believe a major class action suit hasn't been started yet in regards to the throttling issues.

Comment

• MikeyBK
                        Digital Video Maniac
                        • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by katzdvd
                        I am having issues as well - actually been having them for awhile now; Same old story. When I turn the env. in at my local BB, it takes up to 3-5 days for them to clear my queue, at which point they then notify me that I will be receiving the next title(s) in another 2-3 days.

This is ridiculus. I can't believe a major class action suit hasn't been started yet in regards to the throttling issues.
                        The first week I turned in the movies at the store, they shipped me the next titles in my queue the next day, then it took 3 days before they shipped it, then 4 days this past week (which I only got 1 out of three actually getting to me)....

Anyways...I just checked my queue, and lo and behold, they sent me Borat and Fast Food Nation!! Whaddayouknow!! The power of the E-mail I guess??
                        MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
                        Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
                        ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
                        Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
                        XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
                        Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
                        Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
                        *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
                        *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by MikeyBK
                          Anyways, I just e-mailed them and hoping they get this ironed out...Don't make me go back to Netflix...LMAO...

They'll get it straightened out Mikey..and I got to say it again BB TA has worked wonders for NF..24 shipped in February Best month for me yet with NF and I got 6 so far in March with the 3 that arrived today
                          Attached Files

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by katzdvd

Call there toll free number if you want direct contact with a manager PM me.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

I justed checked my queue, they shipped 3 today
                              Attached Files

Comment

• volfann
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                Digital Video Enthusiast
                                • Jun 2006

finally had 2 movies shipped today. first shipment in 10 days for me!!!
                                sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

Working...