• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katzdvd
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Feb 2006

Call there toll free number if you want direct contact with a manager
    I guess I am going to have to do that; It has been 24 hrs. since I emailed Customer care & I have not had a response yet, which is odd, they have always replied to my emails, even though the replies were nonsense!

I have the 800 #, you sent to me in a PM previously & I saved it. Thanks PA

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by katzdvd
      I guess I am going to have to do that; It has been 24 hrs. since I emailed Customer care & I have not had a response yet, which is odd, they have always replied to my emails, even though the replies were nonsense!

I have the 800 #, you sent to me in a PM previously & I saved it. Thanks PA
      There ia a 800 number posted on the BB website also. I use it when needed. I also have an extension for a CSR that told me to call if the problem continues

Comment

• katzdvd
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Feb 2006

I will call the 800# today if I get a chance. They finally replied to my email last evening with the most childish answer I have ever received from them. They must have contests to see who can write the most goofy response.

It is obvious that they aren't taking the customer seriously, they just want us to go away, & figure that if they reply with dopey answers that we will do just that!

Comment

• MikeyBK
          Digital Video Maniac
          • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by katzdvd
          I will call the 800# today if I get a chance. They finally replied to my email last evening with the most childish answer I have ever received from them. They must have contests to see who can write the most goofy response.

It is obvious that they aren't taking the customer seriously, they just want us to go away, & figure that if they reply with dopey answers that we will do just that!
          Hope they start getting it together for you katz...I seem to have gotten a pretty decent response to my issue...I will be turning in 5 movies at the BB store in exchange for 5 in-store rentals + I also will be using my monthly coupon as well... 6 total!!
          May I ask what is going on with my account? I recieved only one movie in the past week. And although I reported that I hadn't recieved The Mask or Forrest Gump yesterday, my queue today still only shows the one movie I have out.. I like newer releases and would have turned the three movies into the store for the newer releases via the 'Total Access', however since I didn't get two of the three movies sent to me on 3/1/07, I reported them as not recieved and was just preferring that you send the newer releases that came out this week.
          I paid for 3 movies out at a time, but currently I am only being serviced at 1 at a time rate. Please look into this matter for me.

I finally recieved these two movies in the mail at 1 PM. Don't know why it would take a week to be delivered when it was shipped from a store 30 minutes from my house???

Anyways, I did get them finally and would like to know what do I do with them since I reported them as missing and you have already sent me the next two movies?
          Do I turn them in at the store with the Total Access plan? or am I just supposed to mail them back?

Thanks,
          Michael
          Originally Posted by Blockbuster Customer Service
          Hello Michael,

Thanks for contacting BLOCKBUSTER Online Customer Care.

I'm sorry the movies did not arrive on time. You may still watch them and return them to your local store and exchange them for free movie rentals. I hope this is the information you needed, Michael. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Sincerely,

Mirella
          Customer Care Associate
          BLOCKBUSTER Online
          MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
          Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
          ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
          Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
          XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
          Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
          Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
          *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
          *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

I turned 2 in at my local BB yesterday and 2 shipped today I hope they got it straightened out and its not a fluke

Comment

• mahoney19
              • Apr 2005

I turned in 3 on Tuesday and nothing has shipped yet. Email from customer service was the same old bs. Talked to customer service on the phone and got 3 more e coupons. I'm sick of the e coupons as the BM store does not carry any tv series anymore and thats whats in my list. Grrrrr

Comment

• volfann
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Jun 2006

Hope BB does a better job of shipping this week.. Been checking queue all morning to see if new Bond movie has shipped..So far no joy.. still shows release date of tomorrow.
                sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• jm1647
                  • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by volfann
                  Hope BB does a better job of shipping this week.. Been checking queue all morning to see if new Bond movie has shipped..So far no joy.. still shows release date of tomorrow.
                  Unless I'm gettin' confused BB usually won't ship before the release date. NF does and it shipped for me today.

Comment

• volfann
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Jun 2006

New Bond flick has been shipped...WooHoo.

@JM.....I typically have been getting most of my new releases shipped from BB on Mondays..Hopefully last week was just a glitch.
                    sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

@JM.....I typically have been getting most of my new releases shipped from BB on Mondays..Hopefully last week was just a glitch.
                      I'm having a bad Monday confused for sure

Edit - thats right I forgot they don't list them as releasing this week until Tuesday to me
                      Last edited by jm1647; 13 Mar 2007, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

BB never throws a dvd away.

I got I Robot again the same disc for the 4th time ya its that broken disc they still keep sending me.
                        I have reported it damaged and UNplayable every time and every time they send me the same darn one. What is wrong with these people?

Dont they know how to throw it in the trash?

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• volfann
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          • Jun 2006

Throw it away and report it as MIA!!
                          sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• jm1647
                            • Apr 2005

Got my Bond today

@volfann - I had Red Dog Sunday - forgot NF lists them coming out on Monday, BB on Tuesday but like ya said if you know they are coming out, put 'em in the queue

Comment

• volfann
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              • Jun 2006

Got mine today too.. Funny it takes movies 1 day to get here but 3 to 4 days to get back. Atlanta is down hill from here too.

Excuse my ignorance Jm ,but what pray tell is Red Dog?
                              sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• Lostamarble
                                • Mar 2007

the only advantage for online subscribers is the large selection of movies they have especially compared to there main stores
                                i personally have the online subscription so i can look for all those old movies i have not bought yet.

Comment

Working...