Changing many files into ONE?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oldandwrinkly
    • Apr 2006

I know that this might not solve the problem you have with the two odd tracks but I have found that Nero Sound Trax makes for very easy joining of multi audio files. It's pretty easy to zoom in and edit out pauses and silences - but I was using the same type of files.

Comment

• rapallo
      • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by Oldandwrinkly
      I know that this might not solve the problem you have with the two odd tracks but I have found that Nero Sound Trax makes for very easy joining of multi audio files. It's pretty easy to zoom in and edit out pauses and silences - but I was using the same type of files.
      sorry what is nero sound trax? and can it be used for joining many different video clips with different mix of audio tracks and still retain the original sound?

I have tried every other nero prog and they wont join without changing the sound to LPCM or some other strange thing will happen?

I would love to use their Nero Vision Express, where one can add dissolves etc at the end of each clip, but I have found that at that point the sound is totally distorted and the original audio track of say 5.1 or 4.1 etc is changed either to 2 track stereo or LPCM.

Thats the prog I would love to use to get the effect at the end of each clip but I want to keep the original sound and no disstorting at the dissolve transition.

Comment

• MikeyBK
        Digital Video Maniac
        • Feb 2006

I know that Nero trys to force their format onto your videos as well if you're not careful to not allow the convertion. I think thats their way of trying to get everyone to have to use their programs.
        MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
        Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
        ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
        Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
        XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
        Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
        Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
        *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
        *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

Working...