• Show
Clear All
  • Quality's Proof
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashy
    Kuneo just ignore that guy.
    He can't take any opposition to his superior knowledge of ALL things. We are dealing with a being from another planet here who has superior intellect over ANY normal human being.

Anything you say will not be right if it disagrees at all with Qualitits poofs theories and unlimited knowledge of all things.
    Although you snipe, yet now you also see the facts above this post.
    Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

• kuneo
      • Jan 2004

unless you use NON invasive glue as CD Stomper claims.

Just can't get this thread to die off

K

Comment

• D. Hanna
        • Feb 2004

Would someone out there have info on a problem with MyDVD?

Version 4.5.2 came bundled with Adaptec Videoh! CD. This version works with a Sony Digital camera for capture thru a Firewire card. When the program is updated to Sonic MyDVD vers 5.2.2 the capture feature ceases to work. NOTHING ELSE IS GHANGED ON THE COMPUTER. Any ideas??

DH

Comment

• kuneo
          • Jan 2004

Me-No Clue

Sorry

K

Comment

• Quality's Proof
            Digital Video Master
            Digital Video Master
            • Jan 2004

kuneo,

The labels do deteriorate (de-compose) ever so much, until they cause problems with reading, even if the glue doesn't cause a problem, by leeching, etc,. Printable dvd's are somewhat more expensive than regular dvd's and there are several affordable CD/DVD printers (which also print papers, photos, etc..

When some people are wrong about a thing, they fail to correct their methods, and as "misery loves company", they entice others into the deep water, also. Many persons view these threads whom are "lurkers", those whom view, but never post. It would be remiss, if a man mislead a person about such a thing, which could ruin a stranger's entire dvd back-up collection in only a few years. The only other thing I have figured is that dis-information is also sometimes sowed purposely for future sells of blank dvd's, originals. I do not know whom is your employer, as you do not know whom my employer is, or even if we be employed.

When the mfg. of a burner or reader, refuses to honor a warranty, if a customer uses a labeled CD or DVD, and even then, goes as far as to state for the customer to use a special CD/DVD marking pen, it is to protect that mfg. 's lifetime customers, as such warnings to some customers, means an increase in sales , because of that mfg.'s stated honesty, which saves that customer, much effort and money, as the mfg. supplied the simple answer (rather than a burner becoming defective after warranty expires, due to labels).
            Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

• kuneo
              • Jan 2004

Proof

Looks like ashy's right-you just won't let somebody do it differemtly than you -

I fully realize that I may be harming my disc's-BUT I will continue to do what I want-NOT what you want.

We still have freedom of choice,and with two sides to the issue I will label regardless of possible damage in the future!

End of subject-

Not shilling as you imply-just doing things my way not your way-can you accept that (I don't think so).

LET IT GO

K

Comment

• DeejayJoMo
                • Mar 2004

lol, just a question on which side are you tryin to lable, the side with the data by any chance, na im only jokin...

Comment

• kuneo
                  • Jan 2004

Another Clown-Great!

Let the thread dieeeeeeeeeee

i'm still labelin................

K

Comment

• Quality's Proof
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Jan 2004

I also post to the viewers whom aren't posting. There is, some claim, "Freedom of choice", and so, the shelf-life of labeled and non-labeled discs, has been correctly ascertained for the many viewers whom don't post, but do burn dvd's.
                    Rig :

Comment

• kuneo
                      • Jan 2004

let it go proof

Comment

• Quality's Proof
                        Digital Video Master
                        Digital Video Master
                        • Jan 2004

You are the one whom keeps it going.
                        Rig :

Comment

• kuneo
                          • Jan 2004

Gotta have the last word?

Comment

Working...