this is the second disc
    Attached Files

Comment

• NightTran
      King of Digital Video
      King of Digital Video
      • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by geno888
      Media variability is so high that made me really angry. Even in the same box some media burn well and other are coaster

Take a look at these two verbatim +R (MCC 004) burned @16x with my LG 4167. These media come from the same box

This is the first disc
      that is why I burn every thing at 8x, at 12x if I am in a rush
      sigpic

Comment

• Zero G
        Next to Arch Stanton
        • Jan 2006

Another sample from the Sony -r
        Attached Files
        "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• geno888
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Dec 2005

Hi Zero

Can you check in cd-dvd speed options if you have this setting selected?

If I'm not wrong, in this way in scan should be visible also burning curve (the white line in my example)
          Attached Files

Comment

• Chewy
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2003

geno the scan has a label "flight plan", zero, that's living dangerously
            burning to the edge, tuco would be proud

Comment

• Zero G
              Next to Arch Stanton
              • Jan 2006

I'll check that when I'm at home geno.
              "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Zero G
                Next to Arch Stanton
                • Jan 2006

Originally Posted by Chewy
                geno the scan has a label "flight plan", zero, that's living dangerously
                burning to the edge, tuco would be proud
                Too dangerously you think?

Comment

• geno888
                  Digital Video Master
                  Digital Video Master
                  • Dec 2005

Thanks

It's only a curiosity; sometimes there are PIF spikes when the burning speed drop; when this happen I try to disable WOPC to see if this improve quality.

Comment

• Chewy
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2003

looks like he used another program to burn the iso(dvdd or imgburn)?
                    My guess

Comment

• Zero G
                      Next to Arch Stanton
                      • Jan 2006

Used ImgBurn

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by Zero G
                        Too dangerously you think?
                        be sure and leave all the credits, cause that's what's gonna screw up in a main movie reauthor. I lose them and the extra 60Megs(4400)
                        also the area that gets all the fingerprints(partial) and scuffs

believe it or not the create disk tab will burn an iso? How in the heck I don't know

Comment

• Zero G
                          Next to Arch Stanton
                          • Jan 2006

I'll try using 4400 then.

I noticed the burn image option. Have you tried it?

Comment

• Chewy
                            Super Moderator
                            • Nov 2003

all geno's fault, he tests everything the day it comes out
                            probably even knows how it works?

Comment

• Zero G
                              Next to Arch Stanton
                              • Jan 2006

Interesting. Maybe geno will shed some more light on it.

Comment

• NightTran
                                King of Digital Video
                                King of Digital Video
                                • Aug 2005

I use cd speed test to burn before but I dont think it change the quality at all, compare to dvdd or imgburn, media is count the most, 8x,12x or even at 16x just up or down single digit in quality
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...