X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

My last cmc m1's, memorex burned fine in my nec and lg
    these damn HP ones(same mid) aren't as good and my benq 1650 took 15 minutes to burn one at 8x, that's a bad sign
    guess there's a lot of variance in these 16x dvd+r cmc mags from batch to batch

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
      Sorry NightTran and JM for the delay.They don't work for me at all they become unreadable around the 80% mark.I have tried 4x 8x and 12x I get the same result each time
      Sorry to hear that, the one great thing about Staples is a no hassle refund policy.

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

complicated deal
        Shop office supplies, furniture & technology at Office Depot. For paper, ink, toner & more, find trusted brands at everyday low prices.

print this page and make OM stick to their instore price match guatantee

On OM website:

Low Price Guarantee

If you find a lower price at any office product superstore, we'll give you 115% of the difference (up to $55.00). If you find a lower price at another retailer, in an OfficeMax store, OfficeMax catalog or at OfficeMax.com, we'll match the lower price instantly subject to the following conditions: ...
        that's 16 cents a disk for verbatim dvd-r

order 7 spindles and get free shipping but will probably be backordered

Comment

• soup
          Just Trying To Help
          • Nov 2005

North of the border up Canada way EH!, Staples, Verbatim, dvd-r or dvd+r, 25 spindle, $7.85, about 32 cents a disc. Is it dead or is it Memorex, dvd-r or dvd+r, 75 spindle, $19.99, about 26 cents a disc.
          Last edited by soup; 21 Dec 2006, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

50pack 16x Verbatims +R $12.99 at Bestbuy

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• NightTran
              King of Digital Video
              King of Digital Video
              • Aug 2005

any one need old media, verbatim 8x + or - are sale at Sam club now 50/13.48, I did not buy it because of too many

Good luck and post the result if you buy it?

Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Working...