Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • locoeng
    Who Farted?
    • Dec 2005

The movies you listed are heavily encrypted and require the most recent versions of software to enable a backup.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
    Walt Kelly

Comment

• eivomrats
      • Nov 2006

Thanks

Comment

• locoeng
        Who Farted?
        • Dec 2005

Not a problem...should be easy peasy once you have the right tools.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
        Walt Kelly

Comment

• soup
          Just Trying To Help
          • Nov 2005

It is generally a good idea to keep all the programs that you use updated.

Comment

• Hue983
            • Dec 2005

I am also considering buying a new dvd+rw burner. However, I don't want to spend a lot of money b/c my pc is over five years old and showing various signs of deteoriating. My sony burner is o.k for reading and writing cds but recently having trouble writing dvds. I want to spend $30-40 and I read review for LG GSA H10N and says it is pretty good for $30-40 price range. Locoeng suggest getting a NEC burner. I just need DVD+rw drive to burn and write dvds. There is also LG GSA H22N looks pretty goo. Which of three items you guys recommend. Does anyone know how to unmount virtual driver and should I uninstall, Sonic and gear?
            Thanks

Comment

Working...