X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachbumm33
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Feb 2007

gotcha, thanks Dan. I have a few movies to do in a lil bit, Ill post some results in the Disk Quality Scan thread later......thanks a million to all.

Do I need to have my norton turned off to use the online hyper tuning? or will it work with it on? or is that a question that doesn't need to be answered? lol
    Last edited by beachbumm33; 16 Feb 2007, 07:04 AM. Reason: saving multiple posts

Comment

• Chewy
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2003

-ROM
      read only media?

kind of hard to write to it by definition?

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by beachbumm33
        gotcha, thanks Dan. I have a few movies to do in a lil bit, Ill post some results in the Disk Quality Scan thread later......thanks a million to all.

Do I need to have my norton turned off to use the online hyper tuning? or will it work with it on? or is that a question that doesn't need to be answered? lol

I leave Symantec Corp Edition on all the time , no problem. And by the pic you can see I can check every option in the test version of Smartburn with the same burner and the same C0deKing fw.
        Attached Files

Comment

• beachbumm33
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Feb 2007

Thanks jm......i'll do the same and give it a whirl! Why Disable Smart Burn in those options?

Comment

• jm1647
            An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
            • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by beachbumm33
            Thanks jm......i'll do the same and give it a whirl! Why Disable Smart Burn in those options?
            I was just showing that all options can be ticked/unticked with the 160P6S . See what results you get with different settings with the media you use

Comment

• beachbumm33
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              Digital Video Enthusiast
              • Feb 2007

sorry jm, misunderstood, thought those were the setting you use.....I'll tinker around with it, starting with both hyper tuning options.

I was under the impression that the write dvd-rom option was highlighted in the capabilities when I was using PS09, I maybe incorrect though.....as long as it works now with PS0C, it's a mute point.

Comment

Working...